Reviews for Cottage Fever
mangosmum chapter 25 . 4/3
I enjoyed reading this but I have a BIG Question: with everyone snowed in and only able to walk WHERE did Darcy find a puppy?
mangosmum chapter 4 . 4/3
Sometimes I have to remind myself that Elizabeth is young and that's why she is foolish, with her jumping to conclusions based on misunderstanding.
2lulu2 chapter 25 . 4/1
Sweet and fun! Thank you for sharing!
2lulu2 chapter 22 . 3/31
Awww.
2lulu2 chapter 10 . 3/31
These are all such fun chapters. I love the little competition between Darcy and Plato.
2lulu2 chapter 5 . 3/31
That was refreshing! Having Darcy ask her about Jane’s feelings.
2lulu2 chapter 2 . 3/31
This is cute :)
TheSlayer96 chapter 25 . 3/27
So good
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 25 . 2/19
Easily one of the cutest stories I've read on this site... great job!
laurag1994 chapter 25 . 1/18
loved your story!
Britt chapter 25 . 12/27/2017
Loved this story...second time reading it! Just as good as the first! Thank you for your story!
Ecks Serevi chapter 25 . 12/17/2017
Love the story
HelenFD chapter 25 . 12/12/2017
Thank you, that was just lovely from beginning to end. I was saving this one until closer to Christmas but our daughter has decided to come earlier this year and there will be too much talking to do.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL and not forgetting Arcturus and Plato.
HelenFD chapter 22 . 12/12/2017
I am enjoying this story so much.

I never knew that mistletoe had red berries so I googled
and found that there are red berries in USA and one species is edible and not toxic to humans. The white European ones are toxic. No red mistletoe in England. Learn something new every day!
HelenFD chapter 14 . 12/11/2017
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story.

2nd page break after D's letter to Fitz. 2nd paragraph "they had BORN it better". Change to BORNE. Born is reserved for birth.
Google 'borne vs born' for full explanation. Grammarist has the best one.

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to send messages via PM. I have randomly pressed a few buttons and somehow managed to turn it on but I can't work out how to send a message. I hope I haven't messed anything up by pressing buttons randomly!
My excuse is that I am quite old and technically challenged.