Reviews for Cottage Fever
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 25 . 2/19
Easily one of the cutest stories I've read on this site... great job!
laurag1994 chapter 25 . 1/18
loved your story!
Britt chapter 25 . 12/27/2017
Loved this story...second time reading it! Just as good as the first! Thank you for your story!
Ecks Serevi chapter 25 . 12/17/2017
Love the story
HelenFD chapter 25 . 12/12/2017
Thank you, that was just lovely from beginning to end. I was saving this one until closer to Christmas but our daughter has decided to come earlier this year and there will be too much talking to do.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL and not forgetting Arcturus and Plato.
HelenFD chapter 22 . 12/12/2017
I am enjoying this story so much.

I never knew that mistletoe had red berries so I googled
and found that there are red berries in USA and one species is edible and not toxic to humans. The white European ones are toxic. No red mistletoe in England. Learn something new every day!
HelenFD chapter 14 . 12/11/2017
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story.

2nd page break after D's letter to Fitz. 2nd paragraph "they had BORN it better". Change to BORNE. Born is reserved for birth.
Google 'borne vs born' for full explanation. Grammarist has the best one.

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to send messages via PM. I have randomly pressed a few buttons and somehow managed to turn it on but I can't work out how to send a message. I hope I haven't messed anything up by pressing buttons randomly!
My excuse is that I am quite old and technically challenged.
aidni chapter 3 . 11/2/2017
i love this! One thing though-georgie is 16 :)
whitee5 chapter 16 . 10/6/2017
I love stories where Kitty gets a clue. She's quite lovely in this.
RockMyGeek chapter 25 . 9/8/2017
This story was by far the best so far :) ! You're an awesome write and I love how you brought it all together!
Babelvr54 chapter 25 . 9/1/2017
This is honestly the most well written and well structured story I have read on this site. Truly amazing. I love how playful your words are and you truly bring the characters to life. Thank you for sharing your work with us
Kartos chapter 19 . 8/8/2017
I love this concept and parts of it, but the focus on the dog and the very inaccurate Christmas festivities to Regency era are very distracting. Most of the things mentioned didn't start until Victorian times or later.
I'm.Lizzy.Bennet chapter 25 . 6/29/2017
Loved it.
Strike300 chapter 25 . 6/27/2017
Lovely story!
BookieRookie12 chapter 22 . 6/1/2017
Sweetnesss and Light! Woo!
They kissed! Hooray! I had to read this part out loud, it was so sweet! I love it!
You know. I feel another one coming: ... SQUEEEEE!