Reviews for Cottage Fever
julianne chapter 25 . 2/23
This was a wonderful au version. Very well written.
Gioia chapter 25 . 2/1
Thank you so much for this treat! I loved the warmth you infused into this story. It was like a literary hug and brought me a lot of joy as I've been sick in bed. I found your story listed on the Jaffindex site, and was sorry to see that this is your only Pride and Prejudice fic. Should your muse ever lead you to write another P&P story, I'll be here with bells on! You did a marvelous job of writing their early 19th century dialogue. That's a remakable skill, and not something most authors would dare attempt. Well done!
TitleGirl79 chapter 25 . 1/15
Lovely, thank you for writing.
TitleGirl79 chapter 10 . 1/14
This tug-of-war between Plato and Darcy is so cute.
JAFFfan chapter 25 . 12/20/2014
Really loved this.
spsjam chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
This story is so brilliant, love it so much - it's pretty much a Christmas tradition for me now - third year now that I've read a chapter a day during advent! Thank you so much for that xx
TiaMaria710 chapter 25 . 11/26/2014
Such a nice gift for your readers. Your story was fun and well written. Thanks again. I'm late to this story and it's actually Thanksgiving so Happy Thanksgiving. I'll have to read more of your stories.
TiaMaria710 chapter 22 . 11/26/2014
Very sweet.
TiaMaria710 chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
A/N: I'm impressed.
TiaMaria710 chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
Adorable Kitty helping to move things forward. Sounds like fun. Wonderful winter read. The snow is falling as I write and having your story has made it a special treat. Thanks.
Beloved Daughter chapter 25 . 11/23/2014
I absolutely adored this story! I particularly loved the roles Kitty, Colonel Fitzwilliam and Georgiana played in this story. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you for writing and posting this amazing story. I only wish that the story continued at least a little longer - after all, the Colonel and Georgiana have yet to meet Elizabeth. :)
TiaMaria710 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Like it so far. Look forward to reading.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 25 . 10/30/2014
I enjoyed this story very much. The characterizations were wonderful and vivid. Thank you for the read.
vickidarcy chapter 16 . 10/25/2014
I am glad you are angst-less
Saere chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
This is adorable and, thus far, very in-character. Looking forward to reading the rest!