Reviews for Cottage Fever
Janet Cobb chapter 20 . 7/23
DAMN these two...I just want to shake them!
TKcloud9 chapter 25 . 7/12
I love this story
Nutmeg1985 chapter 25 . 6/27
Beautiful story. I love P&P
Windchimed chapter 25 . 6/19
Thank you very much for sharing this story! I enjoyed it a great deal. It had a good pace, with chapters that were full without being lengthy, and I loved the interactions between the characters, especially the dogs. :-)
Windchimed chapter 22 . 6/19
What a sweet proposal! I also love the quotes you include with each chapter. They tie into the titles so well.
Windchimed chapter 16 . 6/18
I like your portrayal of Kitty. She has spunk.
Windchimed chapter 6 . 6/18
I love how you use the dogs!
Windchimed chapter 4 . 6/17
I like the nice calm pace of this story.
Windchimed chapter 2 . 6/17
This is a sweet way for them to grow a little closer.
Laura chapter 25 . 5/22
Can you just write so much P&P fanfic pls, your writing style is amazing and I loved this story!
Janet Cobb chapter 16 . 5/13
I love love LOVE that Kitty will help. Too bad Lizzy isn't as tuned in as Kitty is. Snicker
misslin123 chapter 25 . 5/11
Despite the numerous grammatical errors n some questionable plots,i found this story sweet and captivating..the storyline is light n easy...the main characters mr darcy n elizabeth domineer the whole story almost in all chapters and i couldnt help to smile from the beginning till the end...i wish there is a sequel for this
bernadettehlobo chapter 25 . 5/2
great story! very enjoyable to see this side of them and their conversations
VanillaSnowflake chapter 25 . 4/7
That was so sweet! It was funny and swoon-worthy. I loved how Kitty played a part in the matchmaking. The dogs were a great addition to this memorable story! :)
aamlkb chapter 24 . 4/5