Reviews for Together They Read Book One
Sky Art chapter 2 . 4/8
BellaK26 chapter 2 . 1/4
I like this story but you said you would update it soon and it is a year latter and you have not got the next chapter up
CypressAndPhoenixFeather chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
It looks like you broke your promise.
amy1232000 chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Omg amazing! More!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
can u please hurry up and update it then cus i really want 2 know what is going 2 happen next
obsessive360 chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
It's okay. Update when you can!
Lady Leaf8 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I like this; it's pretty interesting. Though, one of the parts that I hate (from the books, not this story) is that Harry thinks that he's the cause of all this; injuring Mr. Weasley, endangering his friends and others at Hogwarts, etc.
That's just a problem I have with the books and I can't fault any authors for beginning or using this in his or her story because they are correct, Harry does feel this way and I just hate that J. K. Rowling wrote this part of The Order of the Phoenix that way!
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have written all that, but anyways . . .
I can't really say much about any mistakes since this is only the first chapter; I'm more intrigued to see what direction you're going to lead this story into. You did a good job at explaining why Harry is up there, but I hate the way they always have to censor/edit whatever they say to Mrs. Weasley. I have a problem with her character; she just seems like such a hypocrite to me. But having that there makes the story seem more connected to the books, which can be good or bad depending on what you wanted this story to be like. I would like to know how many books you're planning on having them read, 1-5 or 1-7? I assume it's 1-7 since the summary says it's 'future changing' and I really hope that you let Molly see how bad of a mother she is. Yeah, I know it's bad to word it that way, but she is; constantly picking on her kids, emasculating her husband, being overbearing over anyone she considers her child, preferring some of her kids over others, and mixing up what her children like.
Anyways, I suppose that's all I can say right now. I hope you update soon; I can't wait to see what ideas you'll introduce and the people you'll have read.
Lady Leaf8
Blue Eyes Angle 2 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I like to see this contuine. Hope you update soon.
HufflepuffFinder98 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I like where this is going, please update soon.