Reviews for Spare Change
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
nice
Son of Whitebeard chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
great job capturing the conflicting nature
Selu chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
This is great. It's the Two Face fanfiction I always wanted to read. I hope you continue because, really, it's perfect so far.
CampionSayn chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
Sa!

Ah, I liked this. It's sad, but philosophical in all the right ways that involve Two-Face as he is and whether or not he was 'made' like most things are from trouble (the Maroni and Mr. Dent part really drove that home).
CampionSayn chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
Sa!

Excuse me while I sob in the corner over the interaction between Harvey and Freeze. It's so deep and realistic, it's hard not to be moved at the mention of Harvey feeling like a hypocrite. Poor baby...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
interesting chapter.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
I don't think Batman's way is helping.
ChanceORiley27 chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
First - you write really well. Loved the flow of your story. It's easy to oversell the tragedy that is Harvey Dent, but in your story it's subtle but poignant.

Secondly, I'm not really a fan of Gilda, but I liked your portrayal of her. I think drawing attention to the fact that their visit was hard for her and that she had to steel herself for it gave her a great deal of depth.

Also, I understand this story is about Harvey, but I'd be curious to read your interpretation of Two-Face if you ever felt so inclined .

Love it!
AZ-woodbomb chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
This is pretty sweet stuff. Every line is laced with tragedy, you capture the awkward hopelessness of his situation beautifully.

Gilda's chapter is something special. Encounter, recollection, hesitation, only a single spoken sentence. It's short, but says so very much. Not a word feels out of place, each one carries meaning, adding to that bittersweet atmosphere. Heartwarming and -rending at the same time.

I want to see Harvey on a yacht now.
wouldyouliketoseemymask chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I loved this! You have Harvey spot-on, and his grief was poignant. I especially loved how you described him standing there after the coin had sunk, as if he was unsure of what to do. I'm so excited to see that you're writing again, and I hope to read more from you!