Reviews for Identity
Teri chapter 2 . 2/12/2005
"Well, in the Maquis you and Tuvok were working for Starfleet, and Seska for the Cardassians. Was anyone on that ship working for me?"

You know this is still one of my all time favorite lines from fanfiction and I hear it in my head everytime I watch an episode of Voyager. Just had to let you know. Your story is still a pleasure to read. Thanks!
Lorency chapter 2 . 4/2/2004
I like the idea of Tom as a agent but he's still being himself.
Rei Greenleaf of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
I loved this story...I love Tom Paris and you wrote an awesome story about him...

So, my fellow Daniel Jackson lover, I hope you continue to write more...

Rei
beka chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
I enjoyed reading the story, but found it a little implausible that Janway would put classified files on the forward viewscreen for everyone to see!
Seven79 chapter 2 . 9/7/2002
This was a great story! I actually think it's the best I've read on fanfic so far. I know the fact that Tom as an agent is weird, but I like what you did with it. I would enjoy reading more.
Jade chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Excellent story! Tom secret agent stories are always good! You should write another chapter!

:-)
Reggie chapter 2 . 8/27/2002
Great story! :-D
ryn chapter 2 . 8/27/2002
I always like a good Tom secret agent story!
IvoryRaven2 chapter 2 . 8/27/2002
Great job! This is pretty good considering you wrote this a "long time ago." I love stories where Tom is a secret agent or something like that! I hope you'll write another story where Tom is the main character! Keep writing!

-Raven a Tom Paris fanfiction fan
miscbills chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
This is pretty good. I like it alot with the twisting of the story lines.
Teri chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
I love 'Tom as a secret agent' stories, actually enjoy most secret identity stories. This is a well written story and look forward to reading the conclusion.
Evaryn chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Great Story! I love it when Tom is written as a strong character!
CassTheCurious chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Wow! I knew you were working on this, and I'm glad to finally read it. Great job so far!
Voyager Queen chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Cool. Post the conclusion soon.
tr5 chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
I love this story! Please post the next chapter as soon as possible.