Reviews for Come What May
ImSeriousBro chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
Byakuya seems so douchey D;. I feel bad for the four of the family... and even Gin /3.
I love the way you write everything out, it makes it much easier to understand and you can really feel and get into the story.
laisla chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Amei esse capitulo.
O Gin é realmente muito besta de fazer isso consigo mesmo.
Achei super fofo o Shusui cuidando do Jushiro. Não gosto muito de Yaoi mas o seu até que está ficando bem legal...
Até o próximo!
laisla chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
(Portuguese of Brazil)

Desculpe não ter comentado quando favoritei a fic mas eu realmente estava sem tempo. Hoje vou terminar de ler os outros capítulos e deixo um review em todos ;)
ImSeriousBro chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
Gin trying a joint-ono. Aizen is bad newsss. I hope he breaks away from him ! &&& poor Jushiro/3. He's so sad. Heart felt chapter!
ImSeriousBro chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Poor Gin. I feel so bad for him/'3. Omg, him attacking Toshiro, thinking he had to protect Rangiku? Sweet, ending in Toshiro getting his ass beat... that part was pretty upsetting. And Ukitake? He must be hurt.. uhoh... Damn this is getting so good !
haeye chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
ImSeriousBro chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Toshiro is adorable. I love him. The idea of the three, Gin, Rangiku, and Toshiro being the kids of Shunsui and Ukitake is fantastic.
Great chapter. Keep up the good work ;D
ImSeriousBro chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Poor Toshiro. He needs to be more considerant D;
Aizen's an ass, wow. Gin's drunk... not good.
Poor Kira. He's a cutie. Rangiku is amazing, too. GinxRangiku 4ever!
Interesting chapter. I can't wait to hear more on the backstory of Rangiku and Gin.
ImSeriousBro chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Principal is an asshole. Poor fucking Gin/3. However, the ending made up for it, the little cute moment between Gin and Rangiku. I can't wait to read all the next chapters! It didn't disturb me at all.
ImSeriousBro chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Awesome start. I love it already!
haeye chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wow, keep going. So was Rangiku adopted by one of the guys, or dose she just live there?
26 | « Prev Page 1 2