Reviews for Dark Solace
rocklesson86 chapter 38 . 1/28
Oh Bella what have you done. The parings are different in this story, but I like it. I cannot wait for more.
Poppy chapter 38 . 11/13/2013
Wow great story: I must say you really don't like Bella do you. I understand where Leah is coming from. But they want to blame everything on a young girl who didn't ask to be bitten by a vamp. who's going to help her?I really don't think much of this pack and think they need to be put down: Why is Jake not helping her? Great story would love some answers. Is Bella going to get a HEA. Is Leah? Please tell me your going to kill Sam and Emily off.
ctwinter chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Are you planning to update this story? I've enjoyed it so far . . .
WhackedB chapter 22 . 7/15/2013
I am rereading this and am glad again that Harry makes it. Leah's original storyline was so tragic on so many levels. Thanks for righting another wrong turn for her. It is so great that she was able to do all that she could for Harry.
Lovergyul chapter 38 . 4/17/2013
Interesting!
Reeka chapter 38 . 4/16/2013
I feel bad for Bella: Everyone seems to be against her and not helping her at all: I just don't like Leah at all; I hope that Bella finds her happiness somewhere: I've read the other reviews and I can't say I agree with them. Bella just wants to be loved and it wasn't her fault that she got bit and left . I do hope that Edward comes back for her because these pack bitches and Roselie need to die painfully
Inosolan chapter 38 . 4/16/2013
You know, even though I think what she did was repulsive (disgusting, gross, wrong), I do feel sorry for Bella too. She's young and stupid and never learned to stand on her own. I can see how she'd grasp (like a small child) at something shiny that she thinks others get to have. I'm glad that Leah and Jared have figured out what went down.
Believinginmenow chapter 38 . 4/16/2013
Finally figured it out! Yay! i just wonder how they are going to break it. Hope to read soon:) amazing writing as always!
KaramelKat chapter 38 . 4/16/2013
Stupid, selfish, immature Bella. Yep. That's her a nutshell. Now... how to break this fake imprint?
KaramelKat chapter 37 . 4/16/2013
Yes! Finally! My Lola smut! You write good smut! Yay!
brankel1 chapter 38 . 4/16/2013
Amazing chapter. Glad they got Bella to tell them what happened.
brankel1 chapter 37 . 4/15/2013
Amazing job. I am so glad they made love.
Lovergyul chapter 37 . 4/15/2013
I miss Seth! :(
hgmsnoopy chapter 37 . 4/14/2013
Fantastic chapter - so glad to see them reunited and working together to break Bella's hold on him.
Believinginmenow chapter 37 . 4/14/2013
So glad to be reading again! I'm still trying to figure out this Bella thing, can't wait until they find that last piece. I hope the muse is being nice so I can read soon. As always phenomenal writing!