Reviews for In The Silence
doraemax chapter 7 . 1/20/2018
Yeah, yay for Sandy. He's a bad-ass, alright.
doraemax chapter 6 . 1/20/2018
for an author who's writing about ethereal beings... you are still thinking more like humans. there's nothing 'molesting' about the action. only humans would think that. huhu

loved your characterizations here (i've never read the book, so i don't know whether the characterizations is distinctly yours or it is that way in the book. if it's yours...love them). Especially Pitch. So much more evil than in the movie.
BreannaAiedail chapter 49 . 9/22/2017
Oh dear, I was so sad to come to the end of this and realize it wasn’t completed. You have an amazing talent and a style of writing I rarely see but highly enjoy. At this point I doubt you will continue it, but I will continue to hope. And if not I’ll have just to enjoy this story from the beginning again. I hope things in your life are going well, especially with your Father.
KentuckyMacFuck chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
I LOVE THIS! A GOLD STAR FOR YOU GOOD SIR!.
sasy39 chapter 49 . 7/1/2017
OMG I LOV THIS
It the best jack frost fanfic I've read
the plot is wonderful and just amazing
pls pls pls continue
I know you must have reasons but your writing is too good
An Angel's Mother chapter 49 . 4/13/2017
I adore this! can't wait to read more!
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 12 . 1/20/2017
Aster kinda reminds me of the Doctor in this chapter. Not sure if that was intentional, but it's funny nonetheless. c:
Aragorn chapter 49 . 12/20/2016
I like this story. You have quite the skills, which makes the result better. Most stories have only the potential for a good story so respect and rock on!
Aekidna chapter 3 . 11/18/2016
Where do I find the books? Incredibly well-written set of stories, btw. I am amazed!
FrostyFirebender chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
I love your time line and I think it actually works. The idea that Jack was the first guardian introduced is cool to me.
rosebudmelissa chapter 49 . 8/22/2016
I know its been a long, long time since you updated this, but if you ever have the inclination, it would be welcomed. Regardless, thank you for the wonderful adventure.
rosebudmelissa chapter 46 . 8/22/2016
Warm, fuzzy angst really sums up what I liked best about the movie. You've really captured that well here, and it's something that is all too rare in this fandom. I'm wondering what will be in the next couple of chapters since you seem to be wrapping things up here.
Gemini9506 chapter 4 . 4/18/2016
Well I like this Jack but it's quite stupod that he has to hide in a lake when there is winter year round just in different parts of the world, and we do know that Jack travels a lot and he is winter itself so he should know that.
Kate.R12 chapter 49 . 4/2/2016
pleeeeaaaase can we have more! have absolutely loved this! enjoying the way the style follows the books too!
ingol chapter 34 . 2/19/2016
I don't really understand what's going on in your story, but you've got me enchanted, and I just can't stop reading, or crying.
1,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »