Reviews for The Good Times For Us
Tarix chapter 22 . 8/12/2014
Thank you for the wonderful story! After many interesting, but dark and depressive Evangelion fanfics, its such a joy to read a story where Shinji and Misato just live a happy life! Personally would had maybe preferred a little harem ;) , but this Shinji-Misato relationship is also quite perfect in its own way.
Hope to see some updates to the story soon :)
lol chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
FAG!
Ronin Kenshin chapter 22 . 1/23/2014
very cool fic can't wait to see more great work
Cool chapter 22 . 1/18/2014
Update so I can love this story even more
charlywally chapter 22 . 12/7/2013
I absolutely loved this. ALL OF IT. Please please don't tell me this as been abandoned, i would be quite sad.
COBRASTEVE chapter 22 . 7/31/2013
Just finished 22. I loved every chapter but where is this poll? I'd love to do it if its still up. I hope you haven't ended this story...
COBRASTEVE chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
God, what a tense ending for this arc. Absolutely terrific with the Ikari family in for the rescue! I thought NERV forces but this was better.
COBRASTEVE chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
Your doing an amazing job as a story teller! Shinji as a young adult MARRIED to Misato! OMG.
But Toji as a bad guy? Evil even? Wow. I hope this arc ends moving on. Great story so far!
MSN-04 Sazabi chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
I like how you've written this story thus far, the way you've portrayed Touji is interesting, though; while I may not necessarily have done it, it's still interesting and I applaud you for trying something different.
OrionPax09 chapter 22 . 12/15/2012
I'm truly glad to see this story up again. And this chapter was very sweet, with some nice humor with Misato panicking about what to wear, as well as Shinji's case of the jitters.

As for the date itself...it was basically one long stretch of heartwarming with Shinji and Misato simply relaxing and enjoying themselves, with the moment where Shinji asks Misato to be his girlfriend the crowning glory to it all.

I really can't think of anything else to say here, except for it was amusing to see Gendo being intimidated by Yui. Quite the enjoyable switch from NGE, if you ask me.
OniKaito chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Funny fic, cheers for Misato and Shinji pairing!
christopher chapter 22 . 12/7/2012
I just love this story I'm glad it's back.
Mario The World Champion chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I secretly followed this before the purge. Then I followed this when it was at yourfanfiction before it went down. I enjoyed this story very much and I am very happy that this is back on here.
artifactBC chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wow you're back! I've also seen this story at Your Fanfiction but you only uploaded up to chapter 15.
If I'm not mistaken you were already at chapter 21. Update soon!