Reviews for The Solution
anteffy1 chapter 16 . 9/22/2014
I hope the plot bunny didn't hurt you too badly, those guys can be vicious! And I really need my Blackhawk fix. Thank you for continuing with this fic-it's cracking me up. :-)
MyPerfectEscape chapter 29 . 6/8/2014
This was a brilliant story. A great read from start to finish. Thanks for writing it.
UpAllNightToGetBucky22 chapter 29 . 12/14/2013
Really enjoyed this story!
Revenger Tigger chapter 29 . 8/4/2013
Awesome finish to the story :D congrats of completing it! Well done! Xoxo Tigger
deletethisaccountpleaseidkhow chapter 29 . 7/26/2013
Great story!
deletethisaccountpleaseidkhow chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
I'm gonna cry.

I'm really gonna cry.

I hate you.
deletethisaccountpleaseidkhow chapter 24 . 7/26/2013
CHECK HER FOR HAIRPINS!

CHECK! NOT-NATASHA! FOR! HAIR! PINS!
deletethisaccountpleaseidkhow chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
YURI! GODDANG YOU! Kill him. Kill him with fire.
deletethisaccountpleaseidkhow chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
...is that Not-Natasha?
deletethisaccountpleaseidkhow chapter 21 . 7/26/2013
IDIOTS WHO CAME AT HER WITH A NEEDLE DO YOU NOT KNOW ANYTHING JUST JAKFJSKRNOSMXIEKDNEOCIDKEJDOD *huff* Stupid.
deletethisaccountpleaseidkhow chapter 17 . 7/26/2013
I always have a fear that my next chapter will be awful and only make sense to me. I almost have a nervous breakdown before I hit the 'post new chapter' button.
deletethisaccountpleaseidkhow chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
I never really have much to say in reviews because I just want to keep reading an reading if its a good story. If you get a million reviews from me, it's not a good sign. ;) but I like this.
deletethisaccountpleaseidkhow chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
Well, here's your late Christmas present.

NATASHA! DUDE! That is not nice!
deletethisaccountpleaseidkhow chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
NOOOOOO THE POOR LITTLE GREEN AGWNT GOT KILLED DARNIT I LIKED THE LITTLE SECONDARY CHARACTER!
deletethisaccountpleaseidkhow chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Natasha Romanoff's name was Natalia Romanova before she defected. So at that moment, her name would be Natalia. But, otherwise, this story is very very good! I especially liked the prologue, actually, because most people do write about a lavish party, but you wrote about a cute little chance meeting.