Reviews for Please Be My Hero!
The Awesome Liz chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Might I just say... THIS WAS THE MOST AWESOME STORY I'VE EVER READ! Just sayin' ;)
furrfurr2001 chapter 31 . 7/7/2014
This. Was. AMAZING! SO GOOD!
bittersweet02 chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
What country are they in if Alfred is the only American and Kiku is the only Japanese one?
patchwork lullaby chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
A little face pased but beautiful!
ThatCrazyGirlReading chapter 19 . 1/8/2014
So hi! I love this story by the way I've read it many times (reading the sequel too!) so this chapter reminded me of my Christmases I used to get giant boxes of slimjims in my stocking and eat most of them that same day. But I love you! (Not in that way...I don't really know you...unless your names Jennifer or Ariel which mean I only love you as a friend.) so um -hums music from iPod- did you know that right now my iPod is playing hetalia Christmas songs? I love the allies I can tell who's who and I love hearing England sing! - ...my bro likes the axis though he's obssesed with Italy because of the love of pasta. Also you put USUK and PruCan in here like my top 2 fave hetalia pairings! (If you ignore GerIta..which I'm not sure is in this fic) well that's ok I guess just stop making me hate Russia it's bad enough when my teacher mentions the country I call him a commie bastard that almost killed America (seriously I get stares when I start talking about countries bein cute couples, I once talked to flying mint bunny during music and everyone made fun of me. :( people can dream! I swear though my mum thinks I'm growing out my eyebrows I just haven't trimmed them for a long time- actually ignore everything I just said I'm not overly obssesed with hetalia I only covered my walls with like a quarter of hetalia main characters flags- someone ripped Spain's and prussia's :( ) well I think I rambled enough I'm going to try to sleep now I have school I have to wake up at 6 and its almost 3 I'm gonna have a major headache tomorrow. Bye! :D
SomethingSimsy chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
Oh my freaking JESUS WHAT IN THE WORLD-

I was like "yay, he's finally stood up to his abusive father" but now THIS?! Oh dear god, I just HOPE this is what ends up getting the dad locked away... though if this wasn't fiction Alfred would probably be dead...
SomethingSimsy chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Wait a second... Why does everyone actually bully Alfred THIS MUCH?
SomethingSimsy chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Aww, Artie to the rescue (I have no idea why I'm so happy; this is a seriously DARK story...)

But now I'm just wondering how that is such a dodgy school o_o HOW DO YOU SNEAK A PIPE IN?
Jessica chapter 31 . 12/27/2013
Loved your story, it made me cry. I think you should maybe proof read after you write in the future. I'm definitely reading the sequel. Brilliant story.
ZanyAnimeGirl chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
I love Mad world soooooooooooooo much!-de chi!
hetaliarp chapter 31 . 11/9/2013
This is awesome! i'm so happy i read it, its one of the best i have read :D X3
15Acesplz chapter 14 . 9/20/2013
In another story Alfred would have been all, "Dude I just met God or something like that, it was soooo cool!" XD
15Acesplz chapter 12 . 9/20/2013
er mah gawd, so much crying!
15Acesplz chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
Damn milk, ruining Alfie's day... XD Ignore me, I'm just being an idiot.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/23/2013