Reviews for The way of Life
Sasayomi chapter 33 . 3/22
OMG Your story will be death of mine someday. I love it. It only took me a day to read all your chapters and I want more already. Plz plz plz update for the sake of my heart!
Mashiro Ruri chapter 33 . 3/9
GYAAAAA~~~! I NEED MORE!
Mashiro Ruri chapter 32 . 3/9
OH MY GOD!
Mashiro Ruri chapter 28 . 3/9
Thank god! I thought that he really lost his memory for a moment! And that would have been so cheesy so I am really happy that he didn't! I might have dropped this if he did :P
Mashiro Ruri chapter 24 . 3/9
AWEEE~~~~! They finally got together!
Mashiro Ruri chapter 21 . 3/9
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~!
Mashiro Ruri chapter 20 . 3/9
Well shit...
Mashiro Ruri chapter 18 . 3/9
I always wanted to say it but something else happens -in the story- and I end up forgetting to but I really love how you chose fou to be their best friend! I really love her (she is probably the only female in my top 10 DGM characters)
Mashiro Ruri chapter 12 . 3/8
OH MY GOD! YESSSSSS~~! THEY ARE DATING!
Mashiro Ruri chapter 10 . 3/8
AWEEEEE~~! I really love Tiedoll!
Mashiro Ruri chapter 5 . 3/8
The story is awesome but why do almost all fics make tyki into a bad guy? (not to offend you or anything ..that was purely curiosity)
I mean rapist, murderer -not that he isn't one- ,kidnapper, obsessed-ex ,name it I can probably come up with a fic with tyki being each one of these
Mashiro Ruri chapter 3 . 3/8
This is great! I just read it because I was curious but with each chapter I read I seem to like it more~!
cary99 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Awesome chapter
Inuyashas bloody moon chapter 33 . 8/31/2016
I know it's been awhile since your last update. Just wanted to say love your story and hope that you'll finish it one day.
Moyashil chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
DEAR AUTHOR IDK IF YOU'LL SEE THIS SINCE IT'S BEEN LIKE 3 YEARS BUT PLEASE UPDATE! THIS STORY TOOK ME TWO DAYS TO READ AND I WISH IT DIDNT END AT SUCH AN IMPORTANT CLIFFHANGER AND THANK YOU FOR SUCH AN AMAZING STORY!