Reviews for Annabelle Potter:Book One
Guest chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
I don't like the fact that Anna seems more worried about a brother she hardly knows yet hardly thinks about her sisters, blood or not they are her family or would she had preferred the Dursley's raised her? She needs to remember them as the ones who put aside her not being blood related and loved her like their own. Harry is being an idiot, but than again she reacted the same way except probably worse then harry to the family who raised her.
CrystallizedSiren chapter 11 . 12/15/2013
This is one of the best "Harry has a sister" story ever! This is so different than any other story that I have ever read before. I really like Annabelle, I feel really bad that Harry doesn't want anything to do with her. I completely understand the resentment he must be feeling at this point. I also like that you made Annabelle two years older than Harry, and starts this story during Harry's second year. I am really looking forward to the next update, Please update as soon as you can!
parchment faery17 chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
I am getting seriously angry with Harry for giving Annabelle the cold shoulder. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update soon.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
really good please go on!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/27/2013
Brilliant please write more
Cpt.Sparoe chapter 11 . 9/27/2013
Awesome. Loving this story so far. Harry is being a bit of a dick I think...lol. hopefully he will come around and be happier about having a sister
Baby Huey chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
it has been several months since your last update. I do hope that you have not abandoned this story. Going chapter by chapter is hard. Most stories are never finished because the author never wrote more than one chapter at a time. When this happens, it hurts everyone: the reader, because they might have liked the story, and are left with an unfinished work; the website, because it takes up space; and most of all, it hurts the author, because most are fiction readers, and they know the feeling to get involved with a story only to see it never finished.
Kairi Sapphire chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
Amazing chapter (: I think this story will go far! I look forward to more updates, and good job! c:
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
really good please keep on going
Ali chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
Sad :(
avengeme chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
soemone slap harry for being an ass.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
ooooo, poor annabelle. great story by the way! Can't wait to see what you have instore for her in the next chapter, please update soon.
Kairi Sapphire chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
Supermegafoxyawesomehot chapter, as always(:
leafstone chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
great story.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
really good go on! annabelle/charlie weasley or annabelle/oliver wood