Reviews for Catch a Falling Star
shantella1987 chapter 1 . 4/13
This almost made me cry! I love this!
2maluv chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
It was so cute and adorable but then the Doctor realised who he was talking to and the last sentence just got me and now I am consumed with Doctor/Rose feels.

"Because while he was looking to his past. She still had their future."

*cries forever*

Still so cute though. But the feels.
Burdened chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
OMG, you made me cry, you jerk. :) I loved it.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
This was wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing! :)
jenn008 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Love it!
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
*sniffle*
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Adorable!
A Hopeful Voice chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This is so wonderful. The last lines made me so sad! A very poignant note that he was looking into his past, like he'd explained to her about the stars. Gah, I'm flailing over here. Anyway, thanks for sharing!
Diving in chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Awww, that's so cute and sad. I'm not crying at all. T_T
secondchanced chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I loved this to bits! It was so cute, and I loved the interaction between little Rose and the Doctor. So adorable! 3 Well-written too!
Celeste Volkoff chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Oh God this is perfect for my I-just-watched-the-wedding-of-river-song-and-i-can 't feels. It as wonderful just how he helped her without knowing who she as and he found out she as Rose he treasured her and, oh! Showed her the stars, like he should.
emazings chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This was gorgeous. The whole time, I was smiling because of the cuteness overload. But that last paragraph just teared me up. Thanks for writing.

"His old little star, burning bright with that smile, he watched as her teacher hugged her tight, scolded her a bit. He watched her pout and fuss like she always did. It hurt, like looking into a sun does, stars that burn from the past, but he kept looking anyway. Because while he was looking to his past.

She still had their future."
QueenMilaAshdown chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
so cute! loved it! really well written!
Signs of Dusk chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Aww this was just too cute! People should write more interactions like these where Rose's past crosses paths with the Doctor's future.
Mousey chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This was beautiful. Like I have the knot in my throat of wanting to cry. Beautifully written, I am now going to read any and all stories that you've penned. Like I can't believe that your story has made me feel so sad. Please keep writing, you're so talented!