Reviews for Catch a Falling Star
KeepCalmAndLoveSammy chapter 1 . 4/7
Very sweet. That was so adorable. It's beautifully done Doctor Who short story. I love the moment between young Rose and the Eleventh Doctor in the observatory.
Eliza Regendorf chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
ok I almost cry... minus the almost
shantella1987 chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
This almost made me cry! I love this!
2maluv chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
It was so cute and adorable but then the Doctor realised who he was talking to and the last sentence just got me and now I am consumed with Doctor/Rose feels.

"Because while he was looking to his past. She still had their future."

*cries forever*

Still so cute though. But the feels.
Burdened chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
OMG, you made me cry, you jerk. :) I loved it.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
This was wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing! :)
jenn008 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Love it!
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
*sniffle*
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Adorable!
A Hopeful Voice chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This is so wonderful. The last lines made me so sad! A very poignant note that he was looking into his past, like he'd explained to her about the stars. Gah, I'm flailing over here. Anyway, thanks for sharing!
Diving in chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Awww, that's so cute and sad. I'm not crying at all. T_T
secondchanced chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I loved this to bits! It was so cute, and I loved the interaction between little Rose and the Doctor. So adorable! 3 Well-written too!
Celeste Volkoff chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Oh God this is perfect for my I-just-watched-the-wedding-of-river-song-and-i-can 't feels. It as wonderful just how he helped her without knowing who she as and he found out she as Rose he treasured her and, oh! Showed her the stars, like he should.
emazings chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This was gorgeous. The whole time, I was smiling because of the cuteness overload. But that last paragraph just teared me up. Thanks for writing.

"His old little star, burning bright with that smile, he watched as her teacher hugged her tight, scolded her a bit. He watched her pout and fuss like she always did. It hurt, like looking into a sun does, stars that burn from the past, but he kept looking anyway. Because while he was looking to his past.

She still had their future."
QueenMilaAshdown chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
so cute! loved it! really well written!