Reviews for Game Restart
laritaa chapter 4 . 1/28
More, please! follows the fic please'm dying to know what happens after
platypusgirl27 chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
Write more! I'm fangirling! I need more! Its so beautiful! *sniffle* I'm gonna be in the corner now...
Elana chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
Omg love this story you made my day X3
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
Guest chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
it's just getting good well the whole thing is good but nooooooo oh well ill wait patiently in the shadows ready to pounce
Youkou No Ryuu chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Holy fudge... holy fudge with chocolate sprinkles O.O... intense indeed. lol I wanna see Cal's reaction. I've just given up on my teen rating point... it's just a one sided war, as SOME Hetalia character may say. Great story all in all, very cute, romantic, and interesting. Gotta give it a fav, just for the fun.
Youkou No Ryuu chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
FOR THE SECOND TIME, NOT TEEN! Usually I ask myself why people have to put up warning that it's yaoi, but now I understand. Oh well... Still a good story, and still picturing it anime styled. Lolz can't stop reading now that there's only one chapter left .
Youkou No Ryuu chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
THIS ISN'T RATED TEEN! YOU DON'T SAY LUBE IF IT'S TEEN! AND DEAR CAKEZ, YOU DON'T MENTION HANDCUFFS! S-Sure I may read lemons and yaoi... but at least with 'those words' the writers rate it M! Good story, made me laugh and blush A LOT. Just a little worried about a kid reading this...
Amaterasu Masami chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
What the tiddlywinks?! The next chapter was going to be so fantastic! This WHOLE STORY had been so fantastic. Honestly, I'm so glad to have been able to read what you have all ready written, but this is one of those stories where I am really disappointed to be left hanging like this. I'm not even going to complain about the lack of sex in this. It was great even with just the hints. Reappear please...? Please?
lala3ada chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
I love it I love it I love itttttttttttt! LOL XD I wish ralph can be the bottom one and its time for felix to do it (make puppy-eyes) :[
LOL XD , anyways, it was really a heated story and also full with love between them. Thank you for writing this story XD
Melissa Felton 8 chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Love, love, love it! I'm such a nosy manager. Of course that's perfect. I spent every second reading this squealing! It was amazing! I can't wait for the next update. Re-IM me!
Loopy chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
If you'll excuse me, I'm just going to sit here crying, because THERE'S NO MORE CHAPTEREEEEEERRRRSSSS! *gross sobbing*
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT TO READ MORE! I LUV LUV LUV LUV this fic, it is AMAZING! Please please please write more soon
m chapter 4 . 6/12/2013