Reviews for Moments Captured in Time
Life4Dance716 chapter 1 . 2/6
I want chapter when John learns that he and Shayera wil have Emma. And when shayera told Jonh that she is pregnant withREx.
Life4Dance716 chapter 44 . 1/24
What about Shayera and Jaye's chapter? Chapter about love of granny and granddaughter.
RavingReviewer chapter 43 . 9/26/2014
Absolutely, without a doubt, one hundred and one percent, adore this! The characters are so well represented, it provides a deep stir of intreast and devotion for a reader. Keep up the awesome work!
Life4Dance716 chapter 42 . 8/28/2014
Can you do the part with Rex's birthgave?
Lightsbane1905 chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
Or when your not watching the kettle boil
Life4Dance716 chapter 41 . 6/22/2014
Update it please!
Waiting4Dawn chapter 41 . 3/3/2014
Great collection! I love your writing! Keep it up. Thanks for the red :)
random-jack chapter 41 . 3/1/2014
Another excellent one shot, i like how you linked it to those dictionary quotes, caught me off guard a first as i read it on my phone and all i saw was definitions, thought i had a page error.
An excellent portrayal of how Shayera would feel during pregnancy, and the egg joke never gets old, more soon :P
random-jack chapter 40 . 2/16/2014
Haha okay i know this was quite a luvvy valentines one shot, but the best bit for me was were you metioned John and Shay still having snow ball fights, an image of aging super heroes having snowball fights left me cracking up really, good shot, hope to see more.
Huntress Wayne chapter 39 . 12/22/2013
Just read every chapter! My heart breaks! I feel like knew Emma (and watched her grow up) and to see her screw up hurts me. When John died I just wanted to cry! Can't wait to see what else you write! Hopefully more around Rex (hes my favorite)
AngelShayera chapter 38 . 12/7/2013
OMG a fic of rex and mareena. Reminded me of a reviewer who also said i spelled Mareena's name , this fic is great, the fact you are taking on a rex/mareena ship. Wonder emma ends up with who?
Centuri Eagle chapter 35 . 8/21/2013
Ahhh...of the ones that I have read so far, I like this one best. I have been jumping randomly through them and it's some good stuff you have written. Which one do you think you've done your best work on?
Nice works!
random-jack chapter 36 . 8/18/2013
Wow, another awesome chapter, reading between the lines im guessing Emma found out about Shayeras past (invasion) Very Powerful, Hope to see more soon, will we see more red lantern?
Guest chapter 36 . 8/18/2013
Moar HGGL plz, I can't get enough of these.
AngelShayera chapter 36 . 8/18/2013
Yay ! new chapter ! Its kinda hurtful when Emma always makes Shayera cry. Hope you write the part where Emma almost killed her own dad n bro
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »