Reviews for A Slice of Humble Pie
Wow-castle chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
Death threats? I guess you are fine with any review aren't you. Great story. This is the 10th time I've read it. I can't get enough of it.
Shadow'sDelight chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
Beautiful story so far!

I hope that you will continue this again sometime in the future.

I hope that you have a great and blessed day!
giant16heads chapter 7 . 8/11/2015
it already been 2 years when are u gonna finnish
PinApleUndrDaSee chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
I'm so fucking mad at Applejack in this story right now. so mean. great story, lovely.
Wow-castle chapter 7 . 6/27/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Wow-castle chapter 6 . 6/27/2015
Waaaaa please stop making all these jokes about people dying or the story ending. It makes me sad.. Other than that, great story.
Mystery Reviewer chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
So I was really enjoying the story until I read the sentence 'those first few chapters are just awful and desperately need to be re-written'. Sweetie, to me they were amazing. You shouldn't put yourself down like that, even back in 2012 you were clearly an amazing author and I feel like you have a real talent. Sure, the very beginning of the first chapter was a little bit awkward, but only a little. If you ask me, you've created a good amount of something amazing. Heck, I'm for once satisfied with what's written in an incomplete story. Normally I get super duper grumpy when a story is incomplete, but with what you've written, the entirety of it, I am super duper happy.
bubbleberrycrush chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
... I love you.

Ok, i don't have an account on here BUT i wrote a story where these two got captured in whipping, working, starving slavery and FLIM almost dies, most everyone is an oc. But... too cruel? ;)
bubbleberrycrush chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
IT IS FLIM! LIKE I LIKE HIM! HE'S NOT JUST A FILLER JERK! YAY!
princess discord chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
please write more I love this, i ship this, I have cried for almost every chapter just please hurry with the new chapters I have read every on of your stories and out of all of them this is the best to me I will love you forever if you do
your friend
princess discord
Someone chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
This made want to cry ;-; so well written though and I love it
Sand-wolf579 chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
This story is brilliant beyond brilliance. Hehe, Flim likes Applejack, and soon she'll be the only pony who doesn't realize it, I love it.
Shadougelover14 chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
The song was freakin amazing! It totally fit the show, and the Apple family!
MackenzieDiva chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Flam is the oldest?!
And his brother Flim is younger?!
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 9 . 12/24/2013
UPDATE. I BEG OF YOU.
This is THE only FlimJack story I have found of , PLEASE update this.
Although I understand if you don't want to...
Merry Christmas Eve and God bless!
Shippings