Reviews for If the World Ends
Gemonie03 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I really enjoyed this :)
My only complaint is that you should research anal sex before you write it again... men don't have a "cherry" to pop in the same way women do...
Other wise, I really enjoyed the story and it's one of may favorite ships :D Keep up the awesome work.
SunshineProject chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
:D love love love le
Litschi chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Type your review here...
Kawaii-Dia chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I love this sooooo much! Kise and Yukio are my OTP for KnB xDD And this fic is beautiful. I cried, I laughed I smiled! LOL I hope you write more with this couple! I'm writing a Kagami/Kuroko fic no, but I will definitely be doing one with this couple in the future 3
Raekah chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
That's a sweet story. The ending made me laugh aloud, for sure. xD
Himuro chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
First, I really enjoyed this and I hope that you'll write more of KiKasa. Because these two honestly don't get enough credit and fanfiction even though they're bloody perfect and I adore them to pieces.
Although I personally don't feel that Kise has it in him to hurt Kasamatsu that way or use anyone (mainly because I think he's the sweetest guy and he's possibly my favourite), I'm willing to overlook that and see that the rest of the story is beautiful (which it is). Kasamatsu is too precious for words and I think it's clever that you used the end of the world idea. Hah. Plus the ending is cute. Cheers for sharing!
Kitty-chan chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Aww this story is just too adorable :D I felt really bad for how Kise was treating Kasamatsu in the beginning, psh onenight stand using Yukio-kun to fill in for Kuroko, how could you Kise. But I really liked how they got together in the end despite that :) Kasamatsu was just too cute that I felt so horrible for him, It must have hurt to know you were used D:
Haha and for some reason, I really liked Kasamatsu's mom, she was such a nice mom and accepting at the end :3 Yukio's lucky to have a mom like that :)

Anyways, nice work, the story was great and the plot was really interesting and gad me hooked :D I hope you continue writing ;)

Kitty-chan