Reviews for Amnesia
Karen luna chapter 14 . 4/8/2015
Your story Was amazing! I loved how you erige the scene where amy had a choice weather to go to the life after death or go back to living. Also that scene where Amy relived & Kissed sonic Was heart warming. You did an amazing Job writing this story, I hope you write more. Thank yoú & bye️
aliixo chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
my account wasn't logging in.

Great story! I loved it heaps, as soon as I log in again I will favorite it straight away! (:
Hedgie Hanyou chapter 14 . 9/30/2013
Cute I loved it. The most. Hope you make more stories soon.

- SonadowFan777
i-raid-tombs-for-a-living chapter 14 . 6/7/2013
You had barely, if any, errors. That's what made me stay. For the most part, the characters were in character.
One problem I had was this ,
"After Sally had been roboticized to save all of Mobius, Amy seemed to take it as "Yippie, Sonic can be mine!" rather than "Oh no, we have to save Sally." '.
I have read quite a few issues of the comics, and I do know this: Amy was not happy with Sally's robotization, at all. In fact, she was upset. Sally and Amy are Friends. Amy says in one issue that as long as Sonic's happy, she's happy. Sally's robotiztion took a toll on Sonic. Seing Sonic sad and stressed made Amy the same. She 'cares' for Sonic enough to respect his decisions, and she, being a Freedom Fighter, does not encourage the fact that another one of her fellow freedom fighters, has been robotized.
That was my only real issue. Other than that, this story is great. Keep up the good work.
Yasmine155 chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
This was an epic and awesome story! I can't wait for your future stories!
The Prancing Jaeger chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
It's good, real good. A few nitpicks, however, would probably be length, maybe talk a bit more about Amy and sonic in a longer epilogue? Regardless, I loved it. Keep on keeping on, fellow author. Your going to do great things.
My-My986 chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
OK THAT WAS AWESOME!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Beautiful ending, just beautiful.
PeaceLoveSonicandChao chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Well I honestly think this story was very good. I'll be honest, it's not the best I've come across. Before I seem like a hater, I've read countless fics, good and bad. I try to be as kind as possible, while still giving a honest opinion. Most of the best I read are from seasoned writing veterans who know what they can write. No matter, I followed this story for a reason, and I hope you continue to grow as an author. I plan on writing better fics myself, cause I'm not saying I'm good. I'm not very good at all. However you have tons of ability as a writer, so I hope you continue to upload, cause ill be there. I love this story, despite my bashing, and I'll probably read it a million times. Bon Voyage. Write On!
My-My986 chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
I actully thought it GREAT!Though I thought it would be nice to see how Sonic and the others reacted when they foundout Amy got her memoey back but all 'n' all it AWESOME!
animeandmangafangirl chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
im sad its over T0T
Guest chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Great story
PeaceLoveSonicandChao chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Nice chapter. I love it! I just wonder what all her friends are thinking right now. I mean, she's DEAD. However, I think that this has been a very good story. I hope you Write On! PLSAC Out!
Yasmine155 chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Aw, so was that suppose to be heaven, because, it sounds awesome! Yes, Amy's alive once more! Please update soon!
PeaceLoveSonicandChao chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
Yay! You're updating! I love this story! I love the characters in this story, though they are a tad OOC, I don't mind. I love this story, and all the others that go along with it. Write On!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »