Reviews for Photograph
NatashaPavlova chapter 21 . 9/23/2014
Awe I love this chappie! I think it's my favorite! please please can you ilupdate more? I love this story so much it's painful! It's seriously one of my favorites!
NatashaPavlova chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
LOVELY! This was a fantastic chapter.. :) yay for sooner updates! :):)
NatashaPavlova chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
Hi! Yay for the update! It was great! So excited about the more to come!
Justica chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
This story is pretty decent! I like it! Update soon! :)
The Starkiller chapter 15 . 11/3/2013
First off: ASDFGJKL! You UPDATED! Took you long enough lol ;)

I hope Reg gets to go to college. It's just plain dumb if Ringo and her mum force her to stay; it's her dream, which she should be able to pursue.

Update again soon ;D love ya!

-Starkiller
Tasha's lazy chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
**SIGH** If George Harrison told me he liked me I'd probably scream...
The Starkiller chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Oh, George... You just can never win, can you? But slow and steady DOES win the race, and everyone has to win at least once in their life. (Bah-dah bah bah bah) I'm lovin' it!
The Starkiller chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
YAY! You're back! It was a wonderful chapter :) I always get so excited when I see that you've updated.

Also, thank you for the review! I promise to keep writing as long as YOU promise to keep writing!
NatashaPavlova chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! You MUST Update more! *(8[D
The Starkiller chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
It was funny! Can't have monumental chapters all the time!
NatashaPavlova chapter 12 . 4/15/2013
HI! It's been awhile! FAB chapter! YAY Georgie kissed her! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
NatashaPavlova chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
Woooooo! Go Georgie! Love this as always update soon! Loved the pillow fight too!
Leafy chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
"Shit..." She muttered

"Is that anyway to say good morning?" Her mother's voice boomed over her head.

XD That's amazing. I can put that through the voice of one of those waving birds from Help! and it just fits...
Leaf Jack etc chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
) This is cool
JOJ chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
This story is really interesting, because it shows Regina's and Ringo's perspective of growing up and going to Hamburg with the Hurricanes. Most Hamburg/childhood era stories focus on John, Paul, and George. I like this change. Keep up the good work!