Reviews for The Severus Snape Advent Calendar
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
LOL. I went to a tupperware party recently. I wonder if Snape would have fainted dead away when they asked him to play tupperware bingo. I have one of those orange lunchboxes, more of a vermillion, really.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
I am enjoying this as much the second time. After a busy day listening to the woes of the world, this is as refreshing as a magical advent calender.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I read this last year, and came back to read it again for the holiday. Thank you, and happy Christmas!
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 24 . 12/9/2014
Santa!?

Great twist and great story
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
My laughter could not die when I pictured Voldemort dressed as a chef
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
Snape and a teddy bear... XD
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 24 . 12/10/2013
Merry Christmas to you, and thank you for such a pleasant tale.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 21 . 12/10/2013
Oh dear, I thought Luna would enjoy being Father Christmas's elf.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 20 . 12/10/2013
How nice, everyone is happy!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 16 . 12/10/2013
Perhaps Mr. Filch would appreciate the whip, if Severus cannot find a use for it.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
LOL Seveus has definitely had his money's worth! Thank you for this amusing tale.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Cute!
dandelion chapter 24 . 1/7/2013
Oh - how cute! I found it today - a tiny bit late;) but that was the funniest and sweetest christmas story about Snape I found. You are really a good writer and the plot had have the exact amount of fluff and fun a good christmas story needs. I almost forgot to mention how I was laughing really hard about your Voldemort-specials.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/24/2012
Merry Christmas!
This was the best.
Procrastinator12 chapter 24 . 12/26/2012
This was so much fun to read! I've never laughed so much from a story! And your ideas were very creative and original. Thanks so much! :)