Reviews for In My Life
LV1104 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I read the whole story and it took me into another world. I love the story so very much. It makes it even better that its about Paul McCartney since he is my favorite Beatle
Sgt.Pepper'sRevolver chapter 35 . 6/6/2013
I really like the story but I would love to see more romance between Paul and the oc. Thanks for writing!
Sgt.Pepper'sRevolver chapter 17 . 5/29/2013
Sgt.Pepper'sRevolver chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
I love that you put Martha in the story, can't wait for Paul and Ella to get together though.
Sgt.Pepper'sRevolver chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
so cute! I just love it
Sgt.Pepper'sRevolver chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
I like this a lot. I was actually thinking about making a Paul story after I finish the George one I am on. Anyway, nice story so far.
The Starkiller chapter 30 . 4/28/2013
The way I fix writer's block is to stop writing fanfiction for awhile, so that when I go back, usually I'll have ideas pouring out of me!

Good luck with your treatments for The Disease!
Meg Harrison chapter 25 . 3/26/2013
Guest chapter 20 . 2/4/2013
Don't give up on this fic, I love it!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
I love this story! It's really good!
lns52299 chapter 17 . 12/24/2012
They're finally a couple! Yes!
lns52299 chapter 14 . 12/21/2012
Omg poor Ellie!
abcdefghijk123 chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
AWWWW! HENRY DREW A CUTE PICTURE FOR PAUL HIM AND ELLA! THAT IS SOOOO ADORABLE! I cannot wait until next update! Paul and Ella would make such a great couple too! I hope that Henry will always be Paul's son! Speaking of which Paul and Ella would make a superb married couple because they already work together well when dealing with what married couples do. They pretty much ARE married couples only they're not married and don't live with each other.
The Starkiller chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
Unfortunately, it's never "that easy". Is he saying that he has absolutely no feelings for Jane, or that he's caught between the two? I was confused on that, but other than that, great chapter!
abcdefghijk123 chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
Awwwwww! Henry has grown up sooooo much! He is just REALLY Adorable! And Paul is just a SUPERB father to him! I really LOVE this story! I cannot wait for the next update! You are such a great writer! :)