Reviews for Voice of reason
Sanji and Zoro are the same age...
filipalope88 chapter 25 . 1/11
Another chapter please
guest chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
Why'd you stop writing? :(
RectalTenesmus chapter 25 . 9/11/2014
This is the most beautiful story ever.
Grey Orul chapter 25 . 7/21/2014
Waaaaaaaaa
Why did you stop?
This story is so heartwarming
Annabeth2011 chapter 25 . 7/15/2014
r you going 2 write more?
Annabeth2011 chapter 19 . 7/15/2014
This is the cutest effing story I have read ever. I am being compley serious. Thank you. I was reading the strange parts I the beginnings about toes and hitmen, and it was so random and funny, i laughed so hard I cried! Any who, thank you for an amazing, kickass story
cellaria chapter 20 . 4/9/2014
This story is really lovely so far! I love it lol & really I don't think they're seeming ooc. I mean just bc they're not fighting doesn't mean that it doesn't seem like them, you know? I can actually picture this with them perfectly. But I usually see characters as very multidimensional & it makes sense for their to be more sides & depth to a character in ff than just what you get to see in an anime or whatever.. Otherwise what's the point almost? & of course you have to adjust a little for their backstory & such. I really don't think they seem out of place at all. They are just precious I want to hug them lol :) Please update this!
maychewn chapter 25 . 3/13/2014
wow so much Emotions in this story
In the first chapter I giggled .. then I got to the third chapter i was Laughing like crazy
in the next Chapters when sanji asked zoro what happened, and when he saw the tapes and Zoro was gone leave i really cried with sanji.
I think the story have a sense of logical when they show so much Affection to one another because of the difficult past of Zorro and sanji. they both need it, and they both give it to one another. even in the show..
So even if they fight a lot in the series, it case that how they know to bring a Affection. I think that if they meet like in this story, they Relationship was mm like this more a lass.
anyway, i was Laughing and was crying with sanji and i was Surprised that sanji can't talk
it was a great to read, i love every minute of this story...please continue it soon
Sanji'sLady-Swan chapter 25 . 12/30/2013
i LOVE this story! PLEASE UPDATE! I want to see what happens so badly! XD
shiverz chapter 25 . 12/20/2013
Please update soon this is such a cute story and I really hope you can continue it... I checked the last time it was updated and I was like NOOOOOO! U GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME... I NEED MORE!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/16/2013
This is the cutest, most adorable thing ever! I want to read more!
Kuroki-San chapter 25 . 12/11/2013
Please update! I love this fic a lot and I really want to see it updated sometime. :)
Torchi-chan chapter 25 . 12/3/2013
Honestly, I couldn't care less about the oocness. I love this fanfic so much and I know it's close to being a year since it's been updated but I'm going to sit and wait patiently for it to be updated. I love the story behind this and I have to say you are fantastic.
SPN1985 chapter 25 . 10/17/2013
BEAUTIFUL STORY. PLEASE UPDATE SOON ! ! !