Reviews for Voice of reason
DaBears1 chapter 25 . 4/18
ok now im hooked please update soon I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. This made me smile so much the amount of fluff at the begin was just perfect ooc or not I LOVE IT!1
DaBears1 chapter 15 . 4/18
Yay Zoro fix his muteness! im callin it.
DaBears1 chapter 13 . 4/18
Well that was not expected...
guest chapter 13 . 4/12
I dont know if you ever will, but please update this! Ive read it probably at least 10 times xD its my all time favorite fanfic and i would like to see how it ends! :)
thelovelyanon chapter 6 . 4/8
OMFG, Floppy? I died laughing. I now want to get a bunny and name it Floppy, it'd be cliché as fuck! And totally worth it. Or, I could be ironic in a non-funny sort-of-way and get a rabbit and name it Floppy even though it's ears don't flop... Okay, I'm done. I love the fic so far! I've been dying the entire time and can't wait to read the next plus some chapaters!
Sanji and Zoro are the same age...
filipalope88 chapter 25 . 1/11
Another chapter please
guest chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
Why'd you stop writing? :(
RectalTenesmus chapter 25 . 9/11/2014
This is the most beautiful story ever.
Grey Orul chapter 25 . 7/21/2014
Waaaaaaaaa
Why did you stop?
This story is so heartwarming
Annabeth2011 chapter 25 . 7/15/2014
r you going 2 write more?
Annabeth2011 chapter 19 . 7/15/2014
This is the cutest effing story I have read ever. I am being compley serious. Thank you. I was reading the strange parts I the beginnings about toes and hitmen, and it was so random and funny, i laughed so hard I cried! Any who, thank you for an amazing, kickass story
cellaria chapter 20 . 4/9/2014
This story is really lovely so far! I love it lol & really I don't think they're seeming ooc. I mean just bc they're not fighting doesn't mean that it doesn't seem like them, you know? I can actually picture this with them perfectly. But I usually see characters as very multidimensional & it makes sense for their to be more sides & depth to a character in ff than just what you get to see in an anime or whatever.. Otherwise what's the point almost? & of course you have to adjust a little for their backstory & such. I really don't think they seem out of place at all. They are just precious I want to hug them lol :) Please update this!
maychewn chapter 25 . 3/13/2014
wow so much Emotions in this story
In the first chapter I giggled .. then I got to the third chapter i was Laughing like crazy
in the next Chapters when sanji asked zoro what happened, and when he saw the tapes and Zoro was gone leave i really cried with sanji.
I think the story have a sense of logical when they show so much Affection to one another because of the difficult past of Zorro and sanji. they both need it, and they both give it to one another. even in the show..
So even if they fight a lot in the series, it case that how they know to bring a Affection. I think that if they meet like in this story, they Relationship was mm like this more a lass.
anyway, i was Laughing and was crying with sanji and i was Surprised that sanji can't talk
it was a great to read, i love every minute of this story...please continue it soon
Sanji'sLady-Swan chapter 25 . 12/30/2013