Reviews for If The Sky's Gonna Fall Down
Pentastic chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This was very sweet. I am glad you didn't keep Katara pregnant at the end but used it to solidify the relationship. Good job!
ebonyrose97 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
very cute! nice job! :) i like the Stalking reference ;)
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
At first, I was like "so, if Katara's not actually pregnant, how come her period's late?", and then I read the summary again, and it all makes sense. I love it when fics do that, BTW. Beautiful. Also, I loved the dialogue between Zuko and Katara. Communication is awesome!
emletish chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
okay so I am ridiculously late to the party - but i just wanted to tell you that this story is just perfection!

I can't even tell you how much I love it! they dynamic you've captured here is just lovely and beautiful. there is just so much confort, and understaning and joy and solace in their relationship here and it's a beautiful thing to read about.

I love their conversation and it's just so true to both their characters and their situation.

love the mention of fireblasts weddings BTW and Katara's reply made me chortle chortle chortle!

thanks so much for writing this slice of awesome!
MontytheRavenclaw chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Excellent dialogue. Very realistic style of conversation
Boogum chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
/Zuko grinned. "Yep. And probably have a fireblast wedding in a couple of months."

"Classy."

"Eh. I think I gave up on my reign being classy before it started."/

That made me giggle.

I really liked this. A nice, non-sappy approach to a serious but very sweet situation. I'm glad that, even though the 'pregnancy' pushed them to realise they didn't want to be apart, they are still able to deal with things at their own pace. Much nicer that way.
AmutoisLove chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Oh.. Periods and cramps, a girls worst nightmare - ...
I lie the concept I this ;D the whole pregnancy thing COMPLETELY changed their relationship, in a good way x3 just loves it!
You seriously made this simple situation into a whole one-shot; stretched it out and added many details and dialogue, that's just awesome :D amazing job writing this! And thank you FOR writing this! Zutara ftw! BD
I hope the baby is born being accepted by the others -
gh0stwriter chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Nice.
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I liked Zuko's response about everything being a mess.
This was incredible. Beautifully written.