Reviews for Holly and Ivy
MichaellaD chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Not to rain on your parade, but it's well-known fact that Jesus wasn't born on December 25th.
janesbiotch chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
awww. All the feels. Love it.
janesbiotch chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
aww that's so sweet
janesbiotch chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
lol okay you got me. At first i thought that she was going to be an elf to his santa or something like that but now i'm like wtf
janesbiotch chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
OH no. i'm liking this story but what is something telling me that they are going somewhere where sick little kids are and damn. I hope you know these comments aren't meant to show that i don't like this story. That is far from the truth i'm' loving it. I just for once would like jane to have a family. Sure charlotte and angela were his family but they has to be some kind of better jane than his father.
janesbiotch chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
oh i like the sound of this maybe that is names of family. Jane needs family dammit. i'm glad that this is not a depressing story where he's pining over the dead people.
misfit 1-3 chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
This was a really touching chapter. I have tears in my eyes.
Really well written

Merry Christmas :D
xs18 chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
very good ending for one moment I thought Lisbon would kiss Jane!
Pellegrina chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
Very sappy, but perfect for Christmas! And I can imagine, that Jane would do things like that in his off-time. Big-hearted softie that he is under all the sarcasm... Thanks for sharing some nice fluff with us. Have a merry Christmas!
Mossi.b chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
A Lovely, happy/sad end to a lovely story.

I thought that you handled the death of Ivy (I won't call her poor Ivy as she feels that she is joining Joe, which makes her happy!) and the fun bit with Lisbon snatching the photos really well, a good balance.

Great story, and I'm looking forward to the next one.

May you also have a great Christmas, and an equally good and peaceful New Year.
MissDonniex chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
thank you for such a great ending to your wonderful story
idonthaveaname chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
I bet I know who Ivy is; Jane's elephant...The one we saw on the show...or maybe not. Since Jane was in a carnival years ago, and it's not unlikely that he really did had a pet elephant; and elephants live a long time, and now Ivy is very old, and Jane would like to visit her..If this was not your intent, This is a freebe for anyone to write about...
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Cannot believe what you made Jane wear! But a lovely story so please update soon.
Mossi.b chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
Aww thanks for the compliment...

This story is just getting better and better...had to have the tissues for that one.

I don't know how you manage it , but you manage to make me laugh and cry at the same time, great stuff, thank you
Mossi.b chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Yeah...who's Ivy...looking forward to finding out!

This was lovely, I had missed the updates, though it really hasn't been long. Thank you.

I would have LOVED to see the shorts...those pictures would be worth a fortune...probably will be in Lisbons's hands!

Really a lovely chapter, I love reading about Jane & children.