Reviews for Safe in My Arms
Guest chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Loved it so much!
JAM fan chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Oh man sorry I missed this til now! Oh I love supportive Sammy. hes just the most amazing guy and is going to be the most amazing husband! I loved them talking about their baby and its safety and all that. I LOVED them making up hehe best part for me. and the ending aww so sweet! I am so hyped for this week and cant wait to see your take on the wedding and all that! yay! but still sad only 2 eppies of my sammy left :( okaythanks again
SYuuri chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
UGH THIS. Loved this so much I have no words. Loved their talk and the sexy part, I loved how even though they're in the middle of taking care of business Sam was still paying attention to some of the pregnancy stuff. And the end, Sam waking up aawww like can I have my own Sammy? In the name of research my ass, Sam, but I'm not complaining.

Since the next two episodes are actually one long episode split into two, will we see a post-ep fic this week? Or maybe a pre-ep fic? Missing moment fic, maybe? Heee.
giggles811 chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Love please post soon.
June chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Perfect! Best way to really get my day going. I loved their pre-house discussion. Their fears were justified as was their concern for Ed and each other of course. I love them reassuring each other they would be there and the talk about the Baby's safety was spot on. And then...

The house part ahhh very nice. Jules is so not a beta female so I loved your insight into her thoughts here about submitting to Sam in this moment and both of them being fullfilled. I could go on but not sure you want me to haha all in all a beautiful piece, one of my favorites so far. Thank you :)
sydcasy chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Sewtunes chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Research? Yeah, right! Great explanation of their decompressing routines. You have a gift for describing and embellishing their relationship. I enjoyed the story-a lot.
riveroad chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
So I'm totally not a Jammer (um, I'm ducking the flaming rocks that are coming my way RIGHT NOW) but since I'm super sick and can't leave my bed, I thought, "Go on, just read it" and I'm really glad I did. I like the two of them here, how comfortable they are with each other, the sense that they're actually going to be parents together (which is not really a thing I've gotten from the show yet? But like, there's two more episodes, maybe it'll happen...?), how they're both on board with the motion sensor on the window. Bottom line, I read some Jam and I liked it (sing that along to Katy Perry, you'll get a vibe for how hopped up on meds I am right now).
Molly Lyn chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I'd like to thank you for putting the Jam in that episode. If post-eps weren't around to console me with missing information I'd never survive this season!
This is great. Jules' entire thought process was awesome through the whole thing. I got so giddy reading about her bookmarking baby gear! Thank you for reading into that little arm brush as much as I did :) And Sam. Aw. I just want to steal him for myself and make him feel better, except that that would make me a home wrecker and really I do like Jules.
M rated 2nd chapter? Yes. Please.
JAM fan chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
oh when Jules was holding that baby I was like jam baby! I am so glad you could make this - genius! I was waiting for your jam take on this. ahhh my Sammy. I love the concern in this but cant wait to see how they pamper each other and YAY FOR M JAM! haha seriously I will be checking every day ":) thanks so much for this and please write lots more jam!
Tamara chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I'm a huge fan of any JAM you write, can't wait for chapter 2!
SYuuri chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
As I am a terribly shallow person, I have to say I am SO looking forward to reading the all night long pampering. Loved this chapter. Always eagerly waiting for your post ep fics, but a bit more excited to read this one because of the baby theme the show had conveniently brushed off. Great work as always.
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Oh, Wow! You sure captured great thoughts and tiny moments for both Jules and Sam. You can certainly weave a great story out of split seconds of screen time for Jules or Sam! Wish the actual ep showed more of it-of all of them this year.
sydcasy chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Awesome start, can't wait to read more! :D:D:D:D
tivamcabby5 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
One of my favorite post-eps yet! I was really angry when we didn't get that much Jam in Fit For Duty, but this fic made it better :)
-TM5