Reviews for In the Valley of Shadows
Bad*ss b!tch!
LyreBirdV chapter 24 . 8/5
This has to be one of the best Game of Thrones stories out there. Can't wait for an update. Hope it's soon!
Moonysilverwolf chapter 24 . 8/3
Your story is amazing! I can't wait for more.
nerdylittlesecret chapter 10 . 7/25
I haven't stopped reading this since I've discovered but I just want to take a brief intermission so I can tell you how absolutely brilliant you are! This story is amazing!
MY COUSIN DEMANDS A NEW CHAPTER lol
Shorty22133 chapter 24 . 7/16
Oh. My. Freaking. God. Your story is AMAZING! The last chapter was so great! I love it! Please write more! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Absolute favorite story
musa22lbl chapter 24 . 7/11
This story is one of the best I ever seen about GOT I love it, especially how u made her strong and not weak like in the other stories I read, please update more soon can't wait to see Jon reaction to what happened
onehandfeel chapter 1 . 7/9
Shoutout to you for writing the only good Jon/OC I've found. Now I'm off to re-read.
hawk1989 chapter 24 . 7/3
I have to admit that I was very sceptic when I started to read your story. But it is your fanfiction so any changes, like Rob's prevented death, is a bit strange but totally understandabke and you figured it out quite nicely how to prevent it.
At times I think that Jacquelyn is a bit too powerfull...a shadow walker (nice one btw!) a dream seer and extremely skilled in combat...let her be voulnerable a bit more often and not so perfect. Don't get me wrong your OC is great, just a few more flaws. Jon has his short temper and inexperience for example. But it's just my personal opinion :) I also love that you put in twists in the relationships, because nothing is ever easy, right. Good job there!
All in all, I rarely write a comment, so: I really enjoy reading your story, also the way it was written and hope you update very very soon with more chapters that get me hooked!
LyricalJelly chapter 24 . 7/2
I love this!
Alya Kihaku chapter 24 . 7/1
Holy shit. HoLY SHIT! You have no idea how much I am in love with this story! The way you're handling things is simply beautiful and I can't wait to see where you take it next :)
Faye chapter 24 . 6/19
I love this!
Please, please update
Please update, I love this story!