Reviews for In the Valley of Shadows
I knew it! Love this chapter!
tessastarchild chapter 19 . 7/27
You got the top part from the fellowship of the ring didn't you? It reeked of it haha
ObsidianPhantom chapter 19 . 7/27
ZOMG SO AWESOME! Love it! Loveitloveitloveit!

This is frankly badass and thus far my new favorite chapter. You do amazing fight scenes! Got my adrenaline pumping so hard I was like a crazed piston in my seat. Oooh the suspense when the fight was over though!

I knew it was Jacquelyn from the start. I so called it at the beginning. *Grins smugly at self* But God I could not predict whether she was going to reveal herself or if one of the crows would get a lucky shot and rip the hood back. Literally squirming in my seat that entire scene until she made into the woods.

Can't wait for the look on Jon's face when he finds (will he find out?) out it was a woman who can fight better than him! *Chortles slyly*

That ending! So perfect! I was laughing so hard by the end! She's so damn clever! And that last sentence was so Jacquelyn! I'm continuously finding new things that make my fall back in love with your OC. Not that I ever fell out in the first place. XD

Love love Jon at the end! His outburst was so in-character for him! And I can't help but fangirling because of it. C'mon who wouldn't when you have a hot guy getting angry over your safety? Brought the butterflys in the stomach big time! Lol!

So freaking happy when I saw this updated! SO HAPPY! Thank you thank you!

Absolutely besides myself with anticipation for the new chapter!

Happy writing!
Are all these lies ever going to catch up to her?
Cupcake-milkshake chapter 19 . 7/27
oh man i love this story. I've also been meaning to ask where a bouts in the tv show you're up to. From what I've got, its sometime in season 3 and ygritte died early. Good job hope for more soon
sousie chapter 19 . 7/27
can't wait for the next chapter
Mayasha-chan chapter 18 . 7/23
OOOooooo~! Love it! :D

Can't wait for the next one!
lilhobbit chapter 18 . 7/23
I for one can't wait for that day to come lol. Love the chapter!
BrySt1 chapter 18 . 7/23
She needs to beat them up already! Show them how awesome she is! Girl power!
sousie chapter 18 . 7/23
keep up the good work
sousie chapter 17 . 7/20
update
Amanda chapter 17 . 6/20
Amazing!
Miki Mae chapter 10 . 6/19
Jon is the kindest and sexiest man alive in GoT...She should be honored to ride at his side :3
this is brilliant please update soon
lilhobbit chapter 17 . 6/18
No, but you want to. Might be my favorite line from anything. Ever.