Reviews for Games are Easy, Love is Hard
FiBeeN chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
Nice fluffy end but it sucks that she only got a short sentence.
FiBeeN chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
I've always had a soft spot for Owen , so I'm enjoying your portrayal of him. Mind you, bastard Owen would have been useful in the pub. I hate homophobes!
sd4ianto chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
Nice story. Thank you!
sd4ianto chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
A question that the prosecution should have asked, after all the innuendo is "Have you ever forced anyone to have sex with you?"
sd4ianto chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
I feel bad for Ianto. This, sorry to say. is how it general goes for the victim. And has to be a lot worse because of the gay stigma. Some people are just idiots. And what they feel is self preservation makes them hateful to others that are different.
sd4ianto chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
I really do like Owen. And I always thought him and Tosh would have (and should have) been great together.
cora-stacy chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
lovely ending :)
cora-stacy chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
definitely believable. the defense has to go for something dramatic since she was caught in the act.
cora-stacy chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Damn... now I want italian food!
cora-stacy chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Great chapter! Nice guy Owen plus some smexy times :)
IantojJackh chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Great story. Sorry I'm a bit late catching up. I keep forgetting bout these days. So sorry it took me a while to get around to read this. Glad Ianto finally came around.
myriadmiracle chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
i still cant believe this end already!
PCJanto chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Absolutely magnificent,what a beautiful ending to a
fantastic story.I'm sad that it's ending.I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future,
myriadmiracle chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
aww last chapter already? please kindly make another sequel, i really like this :-(
PCJanto chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Three words describe this chapter.
FANTASTIC,FANTASTIC,FANTASTIC,I was on the edge
of my seat during the whole fight scene and to learn
Ianto was Jack savior was mind blowing.I had to read
this two time.