Reviews for Holding a Heart
Demi clayton chapter 1 . 4/24
It is very well write Royce and angry fanficten but it is very sad, as well, but that a good thing as those fanficten,s are sad, can you write one about Jack Frost and cupied if they where a girl called sharly Marie. But make that one a romance and friendship fanficten. When you can, please and thank you.
Queen Sissy chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Amazing fanfic I cried so hard! WHY ASTER! DAMN YOU PITCH!
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
8C

You cruel being. This, this was just heartbreaking and utterly, agonisingly beautiful.

God, I love it.
the black raven chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I have never seen anything like this before and guess what I hate it sooooo very much you do not deserve to always the black raven)$(
Bow Ties And Hair Gel chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I HATE EVERYTHING MY LIFE IS OVER WHY DID BUNNY HAVE TO DIE.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Oh ma god so sad I really enjoy this story one of my favourites
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
AVENGE BUNNY
Mystery chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
OK.. sledgehammer, check. Spear, check. AK-47.. check. Last but not least... pissed off Jack Frost and a bunch of angry Bunnymund fans... CHECK! We are now ready to beat Pitch's ass and avenge Bunnymund!Wait, I'm missing my katana and ninja throwing stars... OK I got them .NOW we're ready to kick ass! ITS TIME TO AVENGE BUNNYMUND!
(BTW, I love the story, it made me cry)
UnderLust-Sins chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
DESTROY PITCH FOR ME, JACKIE! AVENGE BUNNYMUND!
janex.janeway chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Amazingly written, both tragic and beautiful. Although you killed Bunny. That will take time to heal... But first where is my spear? I need to talk to Pitch with it.
ILOVEHULKandTheimpossiblegirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This was beautiful and SO sad! Keep up the good work i would love to hear from you soon and KEEP ON KEEPEN ON!
Wolfa Moon chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
very sad
FreedomXJustice chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Your writing...is amazing...*tear* SO TRAGIC! DX
Kitsune of Derision chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Keitorinx, why would you do this to meeeeeeee!

When you sent me the message saying that you posted a new story and that I may hate you for it, I thought that it was going to be one where Jackie was killed. I was fully prepaird to read it, and I gathered a bunch of tissues and napkins so that I wouldn't get tears all over my laptop when I started to cry. But there is nothing in the world that could have prepaired me for this! I wasn't expecting this at all! And I am horrorified by the fact that you made Pitch kill my dearest B-B Bunnymund... why?!

Please, tell me that it is only a bad dream that Jackie is having, Keitorinx! It has to be a nightmare! It just has to be...I can't! I'm sorry, but I can't handle this at all! It is just too much angst! Love should never have to hurt this freaking much! And I...I'm crying again! Oh, no... and now Jackie is going to be alone for the rest of his life...that is just... noooooooooo!

This is so unfair...and your writing style is as perfect as always. I can literaly feel the pain Jack is going through, so much that my chest is starting to hurt! I...I need fluff right now! Lots and lots of BunnyFrost fluff so I can feel better! This is the first story I have read where Bunny has died...and I can't even...

I can't control my feels! Please excuse me while I go cry my eyes out, and then go on Jackrabbit to see if I can find any smut that will make me content! The story is beautiful by the way, but I just can't handle it as of right now, mate! I can't do this...my feels have been shot in the heart! ;o;

Pitch needs to have his head beat in with a sledgehammer! I'll help Jackie do it and then we'll find a way to bring our beloved Bon bon back so that he can continue being the Easter Bunny! Yeah...sounds like a plan.

- Kitsune-chan