Reviews for Warmth
Super Sexy Saiyan chapter 1 . 1/2
D'awwwww! That was the fluffiest of all the fluff stories I have ever read! That was adorable! I loved it
You did a great job with your grammar too. Nothing to complain about here! :3
Angelic Land chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I read this a long time ago. It actually was the story that made me realize I was... yeah... It was the first yaoi story I ever read. I was previously on FFN, but only really read hetero pairings because I didn't really know anything else. I can't believe how sheltered I was... I just want to thank you so much, because as little as you know, I think of this story all the time, even though it was over a year ago that I first read it. My old account was Marth Swordsman... I had no clue what I was doing back then XD
But I have a clue now.. Lol.
Just wanted to show my profound appreciation for you writing this. I could still be very lost and confused about myself inside if I had never discovered yaoi through your work.
Link's Little Brother chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I know this is the world's latest review but
This was soo cute! It amazes me how amazing your writing is, and somehow you've improved your already perfect writing into what it is today.
But wow I loved this.
-LLB
Seiichi Ryota-kun chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
:D D'awwwwwww so cute XD
Old Justice chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Awwwww! This was sooo cute... I love it!
Ros-Poz2 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
That was so cute! :3 I love Ike and Marth! :D :D :D *dies*
bitByte chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
ohmygoodness this is just. so. CUTE! perfect!
eruruna chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Amg.

Your stories are awesome

The right amount of fluff makes me all happy ;w;
Marth Swordsman chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Really good! My two favorite characters-hence my pen name :)
AnimeLoveLover123 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Aww, that was cute. Though you know what's kinda weird? The whole concept of Marth losing his mittens but still watching the snowball fight and Ike trying to keep Marth warm by giving his his own gloves, that's all quit similar to one of my story's called Cold Hand's. Great minds think alike I guess.
brxe chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
/dies
Awwww! That was adorable! So cute! :D I can imagine Marthie shreiking at Ike.
Oh, great, who snapped the picture? I'd guess it was Link or Toon. I'd pay a lot for a copy...
Everything was awesome otherwise, I saw a few typos, but nothing serious. :D
Stay epic!