Reviews for Doing Things Differently
This
this is a work of art
I applaud thee
OHOAOAOAOAOAOOA THERES NEVER SUCH THING AS TOOOOOO MANY ADJECTIVES
(unless its like... THE WONDORFULL FLUFFEH BUTIFULL RAINBOWY SILKY UNICORN OF DOOM JUMPED ON A RAINBOWY BOUNCY METAL SLIMY THINGY. don't ask XD)
:3 GOO DSTOOOOOOOOOORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
kawaii :3
Ash Likes Lemons chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I loved it! Do more please!
Kaoru-chan97 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I personally think you used just the right amount of adjectives, it was really good.
RosencrantzGuild chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Pssssh you liar XD that way to good to be your first lemon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I loved it can you do more like this on
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Lovely. And stop being so hard on yourself
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Amazing! This is like one of my ultimate crack pairings! I thought u did great!
XxMadaraUchihaxX chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
3 love this story! X33 one of my favorite lemons! reading yaoi has never been so healthy! w
DarkenedRose24 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Omfg... -faints from the hotness-
Emerald-Pen chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
*mayor nosebleed*
Puroppu chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I really liked this. I didn't expect the tail... I loved it. Thanks for writing this. For me it was really good.
unconsciousmelody14 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Only thing that could have made it better is adding a few more scattered sentences about how bon is feeling about being the uke. it really is a good story!
SuzukiKuma chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
SQUEEEE! omg i freaking love this short lemon (_) i normally stick to DeathNote and decided to venture out to see what Blue Exorcist had to offer and this was the first i read i dont generally send reviews but i swear this story actually made me blush which is saying alot, i read a LOT of yaoi. i love how well you capture everthing though Bon's eyes i can never seem to get the right wording when i write anything in first person and i would gladly share this with others...well maybe not my mother...that would be awkward...but i just love, love,love,LOVE this Lemon :D sorry bout me starting a novel (more of a rant but whatever) of a review but when i get going on something its hard to stop but goddness this was a good read thank you so very much for thinking of, writing, and posting this story...oh and im done now lol.