Reviews for The Jersey
Loved it
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Great Story
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Heh, that was a fun little shot there, and enjoyed seeing this moment with the two of them, especially with Lois letting her armor down just a bit.
k3josai chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Nice and cute... Clois forever. _ Good job with this fic
KonFan78 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Ahhh, lovely story Chunk. Even though I enjoy the various pairings in your stories between Clark and characters from other shows (especially Faith), Lois and Clark just work. They are the it comic couple to me and I always enjoy non action character driven stories involving them. Great job.
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Very nice. I've always wished Lois and Clark could've shared a scene in Lexmas because there's only so much I could take of Clana. Hehe. The set-up you gave us was awesome. I was expecting them to just talk, but their little dance number and a mistletoe kiss in Clark's bedroom was a treat!

Also, Lana getting an eye full of Clois enjoying each other's company and wondering why Clark was always comfortable around Lois shouldn't come as a surprise, but I love that despite having "shared" everything with Clark, Lana was still envious of his relationship with Lois.

Thanks for sharing! :)
Loresign chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Nice and well written. Good Christmas story.

Kinda like Lana getting bent out of shape over the jersey.
Too bad she doesn't realize that all she had to do was ask.
That was just too funny, the girl just doesn't think.

Keep up the writing. I can't wait for your next story.
Quathis chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Very interesting look at the characters in a candid moment. Gets one to thinking about how Lois and Lana thought of eachother as time went on. Until next time.