Reviews for Twelve Days of Siblings
Sariniste chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I came across this while looking for unusual pairings on FFnet, and it's hilarious! Toshiro is so cute getting bossed around by his "sister" and I can just imagine him wearing a black body suit and bunny ears. Toshiro and Bambietta as the twin children of Gin and Rangiku? Total crack but hilarious.
punk lolita23 chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
A sweet gesture by bambietta too bad it didn't go as planned, still it was very sweet. Thanks for the update I look forward to the next one, :D
haeye chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Oh dear I can only imagine what the kitchen looks like :)
haeye chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
I liked this. Is there going to be any more from this story line?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Don't you mean Karin not Karen.
punk lolita23 chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Nice chapter, A lot of awkward moments for Toshiro especially the make up gift/question. Thanks for the update, I look forward to the next one :)
Otaku97 chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
I like it
The story is so nice
It's like a nice and non death filled clannad
haeye chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
That was SO CUTE!
Ability King KK chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
Toshiro really has a knack for gaining sisters who are naive on how the world works. Oh you just have to feel sorry for him.

I can only imagine what the geese chapter will be about, but something tell me the sawn chapter will have something to do with Toshiro's looks.
punk lolita23 chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
Sort of speechless,I did like how bambietta wanted and rangiku to get back together and the drama/angst with a hint humor in the story. That last part wad very sweet, Thanks for the update can't wait for the next one.
punk lolita23 chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
I'm glad you updated this story. Its cute how bambietta and toshiro worry about one another, I can understand why toshiro thought she was just pranking him at first. This was a good chapter, Can't wait to see more. Update soon!
Ability King KK chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
I hope Bambietta is this adorable in canon once they actually give her sufficient panel time.

Renji should have known better than to listen to Yachiru, even if she was his former fukutaicho.
punk lolita23 chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
I never got the concept of mistletoe, I know their poisonous though. Update soon,:)
ThunderClaw03 chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Great job keep it up update soon
Ability King KK chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
As Karin said, just accept it, Toshiro. Things will go a lot smoother for you in the long run.

Since the Shiba Clan is in this, that reminds me, what are your thoughts on the end of last weeks Bleach chapter where it's hinted that Isshin might be Kaien, Kukaku, and Ganju's uncle?