Reviews for The Shadow and the Soul
toolazytologin chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Wow! I love Gareth Mallory! So far, I'm loving this whole story! Absolutely love it!
lizzy chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
Just found this story - enjoying it so far. Hope you continue!
marianamreza chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Greeting wonderful author. I have returned and have noticed you have forgotten to update. Heres the thing, this is the only story out there that involves Mallory in a rather compelling plot. So please gift us all with your talents and hand us a new chapter. Please. Ill type it for you if you so choose. Please. (Can you smell that, its desperation)
marianamreza chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
This a wonderful story. You have real talent and the way you captured the quiet ways of Mallory is fairly impressive. It is however, a pity you have abandoned this story there was some real potential. Please update. There is a chance that you might see this and I ask from the bottom of my heart for you to update. Please please please. Its been two years, but better late than never. PLEASE UPDATE!
Miranda C chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Interesting, liking it so far! Keep going!
angelofire chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
This story is really good, I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon.
Half Of A Whole chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Great start! I hope that you choose to continue with this story, it seems promising and your portrayal of M is spot on so far. Your OC is decent, not grating or a Mary Sue and although I can't really form a solid opinion based on 2 chapters, your story certainly has potential.
TheShe-WolfCurse chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
love that :)
TheShe-WolfCurse chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Pleeeeeeeeeease! Update, it's such a good story!
Sylwia chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
niceee, update soon :))
Sylvia chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I like it. I really love R. F :)) update soon
ardara chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Thanks for this Mallory/ OC story! A fan of Gareth Mallory (and Ralph Fiennes, by the way) myself, I am really waiting impatiently for the chapters to come! Go on like this!
Agent007Tomato chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
interesting. thanks for writing a Mallory story! cheers!
IceCream Junkie chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Even though I’m dying to know how the conversation between Mallory and his wife will continue, I’m glad that you decided to write a flashback instead of simply continuing the story. After all, it’s quite interesting to get to know how he and Elizabeth met and fell in love.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2012