Reviews for The Shadow and the Soul
Miranda C chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Interesting, liking it so far! Keep going!
angelofire chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
This story is really good, I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon.
Half Of A Whole chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Great start! I hope that you choose to continue with this story, it seems promising and your portrayal of M is spot on so far. Your OC is decent, not grating or a Mary Sue and although I can't really form a solid opinion based on 2 chapters, your story certainly has potential.
TheShe-WolfCurse chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
love that :)
TheShe-WolfCurse chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Pleeeeeeeeeease! Update, it's such a good story!
Sylwia chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
niceee, update soon :))
Sylvia chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I like it. I really love R. F :)) update soon
ardara chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Thanks for this Mallory/ OC story! A fan of Gareth Mallory (and Ralph Fiennes, by the way) myself, I am really waiting impatiently for the chapters to come! Go on like this!
Agent007Tomato chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
interesting. thanks for writing a Mallory story! cheers!
IceCream Junkie chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Even though I’m dying to know how the conversation between Mallory and his wife will continue, I’m glad that you decided to write a flashback instead of simply continuing the story. After all, it’s quite interesting to get to know how he and Elizabeth met and fell in love.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
intriguing. cheers!
LOPE chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
This is pretty much the only Mallory story, I am so excited to see what you are going to do with it. Your writing style is really good.
The name is Florine chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Lovely chapter, please update soon!
IceCream Junkie chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Thank you for writing (and sharing) this story. I’ve been looking everywhere for a story that features Gareth Mallory, but isn’t Mallory/any male Bond character you can think of. ;)

Even though I’m very sceptical when it comes to pairings including OCs, because I’ve read too many where the OC turned out to be an annoying Mary Sue, I have to admit that so far, I like your OC.
I also like the general idea behind the story and am looking forward to the next chapter.
olivia bris chapter 1 . 12/2/2012