Reviews for The end was only the beginning
vwebb chapter 4 . 3/20
I don't care who it is. No one has the right to hit another. Man or woman, it doesn't matter, it is not okay. If you can't use your words you can leave! Hitting someone is not just a funny way to get your point across. It is not alright, that's my old friend. That was a manipulative and physically abusive scene. Your Hermione hits people who don't agree with her, she is violent when she doesn't get her way. I don't care about her emotions, it is entirely up to her to control herself, I would have had her arrested.

I would have had my sister arrested for doing that to me. No one has the right to hit me, I don't care why. I don't care who
nkh1 chapter 16 . 3/13
He's back again. Poor Draco soon to be dead Draco I think. Great story I would rate it a 10 out of a possible 10
PSay chapter 16 . 3/13
Wow! This is a great chapter. I'm glad that Harry was able to stop Hell's hoard and frustrate Draco/Voldemort so much. Harry pass with his sword was great. I'm just sorry Voldemort didn't stay to see its complete strike. Sooner is better than later. Just because it would mean more innocent didn't have to die. I'm glad that Gabrielle took thing so well. She is well suited to live his life if she can deal with what just happened so well. I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. pms
GoterdamRung chapter 16 . 3/2
So some good and some bad here. I have been following your stories and have read along as you updated. I really enjoy your writing style. However I'm getting confused on a trend I see where you spend so much time building up Ginny and then, nope, not here. Did it your magical knight trilogy. Did it again here. Don't know if it's just tired of writing her, or maybe the old Guinevere legend sitting in the back saying she eventually hurt our Arthur, so can't be her. But all the "Go Ginny Go" stuff and all the time put into the writing to again just throw her out seems weird as a interested reader. And unlike some, I do like Ginny matching up with Harry so I thought I would ask you. That's all the questions I had. I do enjoy all your stories even though a couple have thrown me.
teedub chapter 5 . 2/25
Sigh... My admiration for Harry has taken a nose dive. Ginny betrayed Harry. I'll say it again: Ginny betrayed harry by siding with her despicable Mother. harry should have no tender feelings for her or Ron whatsoever. Perhaps regret for what could have been, but her character is ugly, petty, selfish and without honor or courage. For Harry to act like an... an... idiot and doormat is ridiculous.

Sigh... I'll try one more chapter.
teedub chapter 4 . 2/25
I'm enjoying this story quite a bit so far, but I have to say I'm not impressed with McConnagall. She's demanding forgiveness for those that will never deserve it yet she cannot offer the same, only guilt trips and disappointment and broken trust. Some compassion and forgiveness towards Harry for his absence would be appropriate as well as a modicum of support instead of emotional manipulation towards a broken man. I don't think I like her. But I'm predisposed to not respecting her as a character due to her - at best - negligence towards Harry while he was a student and when she left an infant on a doorstep in the middle of the night so take my comments with a grain of salt :-)

whew! You've have obviously engaged my emotions in your characters and made me care about them. That is the highest kudos I can give to a story. I can't wait to read more!
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 16 . 2/25
Now i have a hoedown stuck in my mind. Loved the chapter
Wolfric chapter 16 . 2/25
Fine chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
Canuto-90 chapter 16 . 2/24
First I want to tell you I really like your stories. I read all or almost all and I greatly enjoy them.

I may not always leave a review because I'm lazy but sometimes I feel I have some constructive criticism and I would feel bad if I don't say anything.

I think the first time I read this I forgot all about it because of the pairing. How a guy as good as Harry would keep loving someone as bitchy as this Ginny I don't know. I had the feeling that you (as Hermione) kept pushing towards something that clearly wasn't the best for Harry.

I may not like the cannon Ginny but this one was even worse for him.

So I was truly happy when you got Gabby on the mix. But here comes my piece of constructive criticism.

Why marriage after the first kiss? Why not try dating or something? After 15 chapters where everything was truly hard and convoluted, you jumped to marriage and nemesis reveal in your last update (eventhough it was pretty obvious the Draco and Voldy thing :P).

I'm not saying I'm hating this, I'm not saying that I totally dislike the last update. Just that I got the feeling that you're rushing the plot just to see this ff over and I think you should take your time.

I enjoyed the direction that you tried to take with the 2 last chapters, I just didn't liked as much the pace it took.

I really like a virtuous knight story and this one is pretty good (could use some polishing, it's true, but nobody is perfect) so I hope you finish this story with the ending it deserves.

I'm really tired. It's 3 am here and I just read the whole thing again 'cause I couldn't remember anything of it in spite of having read it before. So please forgive me if my English sucks, it's not my native language

I repeat, please don't take this a flame. Just some feelings I got after reading the whole fic till this chapters that I wanted to share with you.

Till your next update.
WhiteElfElder chapter 16 . 2/24
Voldemort is back...and soon he will be no more; the question is if Harry will survive it and have a future or will Voldemort have a last effort to preclude Harry from a happy future?
DarkRavie chapter 16 . 2/24
Love this story. An excellent read and I can't wait to read what happens in your next chapter!
mwinter1 chapter 16 . 2/24
Awaiting more.
sffilk chapter 16 . 2/24
It's about time this story was continued. Hopefully we don't have to wait as long for another installment.
Starzinmieyez chapter 16 . 2/24
It was nice to see an update! Harry and Gabrielle will be great together :')
bob chapter 15 . 2/15
Dude u really need to finish this story