Reviews for The end was only the beginning
vmcclure2 chapter 11 . 3/11
WOW! Intense!
Again, the people who thought they were close to Harry, therefore knew him grow shellshocked and put blinders on to everyone but themselves. Once they clanned together that left Harry feeling himself on the outside looking in worse than even the Dursleys, since the Weasleys had shown and made him feel what being accepted felt like.
vmcclure2 chapter 4 . 3/10
What odds that Malfoy Jr is that idiot? Draco always did have way too many blonde hairs encapsulating his brain!
vmcclure2 chapter 3 . 3/4
Shining not shinning. Also, meat and fruit do not need an s to make them plural.
Good story all thru that last scene with Harry and Ginny I kept hearing I think, an old '50's song specifically the phrase that's something like "when ... an immovable... meets an irresistible force such as you-"
mckertis chapter 16 . 12/18/2016
So...what was the point of the story again ? That Ginny is a slut, and Hermione spreads her legs for ginger filth, and Lily Potter was a bitch...
murgel chapter 16 . 3/15/2016
A truly excellent story. Very good emotional wise and with great character work.
ToddGilliss chapter 16 . 1/9/2016
time to come back
OriksGaming chapter 3 . 12/12/2015
Wtf. You have Ginny effectively betraying him, and then make her a weak, pining fool who wears her emotions on her sleeve. Then you have Harry still in love with her... That's just stupid... one of the worst premises for a Harry/Ginny romance that I've ever seen, and that's saying something, because most of them are pointless and ridiculous...
The One in the Mask chapter 16 . 7/24/2015
this story look Good at first but it go down straight to he'll the moment you decide to paint it with ginny, haaa I thought it will be with luna or someone else.
good luck cause I'm done with this
Guest chapter 15 . 6/9/2015
In one chapter I've become utterly disappointed in this fic. that's upsetting.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
I really hope this isn't Harry/Ginny
Jimbocous chapter 16 . 5/14/2015
Thanks for a great read so far!
misherukuro chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
Engaging read. ~,~
Falcon6 chapter 16 . 5/1/2015
Was greatly enjoying the story until all the Ginny love showed up. Your Harry was awesome but way too hung up on Ginny.
vwebb chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
I don't care who it is. No one has the right to hit another. Man or woman, it doesn't matter, it is not okay. If you can't use your words you can leave! Hitting someone is not just a funny way to get your point across. It is not alright, that's my old friend. That was a manipulative and physically abusive scene. Your Hermione hits people who don't agree with her, she is violent when she doesn't get her way. I don't care about her emotions, it is entirely up to her to control herself, I would have had her arrested.

I would have had my sister arrested for doing that to me. No one has the right to hit me, I don't care why. I don't care who
nkh1 chapter 16 . 3/13/2015
He's back again. Poor Draco soon to be dead Draco I think. Great story I would rate it a 10 out of a possible 10