Reviews for The end was only the beginning
Guest chapter 4 . 11/14/2017
lost me when the know it all bitch slapped him 5 times. By the way... 5 years and how many kills, yet he sees ginny and is overwhelmed? Learn how to make things happen over many chapters. not the moment you feel like it.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/13/2017
So glad that the First Knight is wising up and not forcing Harry to spend his time trapped in a place where he will be utterly miserable. Honestly I want to root for Harry and Ginny but she is really horrible to him. She doesn't seem to understand who he is and when he'd honest with her she can't take it, runs away and then Hermione yells at him for opening up like she claims she wants. Witches do seem crazy, at this point i kinda wanna see him with a muggle (lol)
BMS chapter 2 . 10/26/2017
Harry reminds me of what I always thought a young Mad Eye Moody would be like.
I LIKE IT!
BMS chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
Great start.
I have to wonder how Hermione could get back w/ Ron after his betraying Harry again though.
vmcclure2 chapter 11 . 3/11/2017
WOW! Intense!
Again, the people who thought they were close to Harry, therefore knew him grow shellshocked and put blinders on to everyone but themselves. Once they clanned together that left Harry feeling himself on the outside looking in worse than even the Dursleys, since the Weasleys had shown and made him feel what being accepted felt like.
vmcclure2 chapter 4 . 3/10/2017
What odds that Malfoy Jr is that idiot? Draco always did have way too many blonde hairs encapsulating his brain!
vmcclure2 chapter 3 . 3/4/2017
Shining not shinning. Also, meat and fruit do not need an s to make them plural.
Good story all thru that last scene with Harry and Ginny I kept hearing I think, an old '50's song specifically the phrase that's something like "when ... an immovable... meets an irresistible force such as you-"
mckertis chapter 16 . 12/18/2016
So...what was the point of the story again ? That Ginny is a slut, and Hermione spreads her legs for ginger filth, and Lily Potter was a bitch...
murgel chapter 16 . 3/15/2016
A truly excellent story. Very good emotional wise and with great character work.
ToddGilliss chapter 16 . 1/9/2016
time to come back
OriksGaming chapter 3 . 12/12/2015
Wtf. You have Ginny effectively betraying him, and then make her a weak, pining fool who wears her emotions on her sleeve. Then you have Harry still in love with her... That's just stupid... one of the worst premises for a Harry/Ginny romance that I've ever seen, and that's saying something, because most of them are pointless and ridiculous...
The One in the Mask chapter 16 . 7/24/2015
this story look Good at first but it go down straight to he'll the moment you decide to paint it with ginny, haaa I thought it will be with luna or someone else.
good luck cause I'm done with this
Guest chapter 15 . 6/9/2015
In one chapter I've become utterly disappointed in this fic. that's upsetting.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
I really hope this isn't Harry/Ginny
Jimbocous chapter 16 . 5/14/2015
Thanks for a great read so far!