Reviews for The end was only the beginning
murgel chapter 16 . 3/15
A truly excellent story. Very good emotional wise and with great character work.
ToddGilliss chapter 16 . 1/9
time to come back
OriksGaming chapter 3 . 12/12/2015
Wtf. You have Ginny effectively betraying him, and then make her a weak, pining fool who wears her emotions on her sleeve. Then you have Harry still in love with her... That's just stupid... one of the worst premises for a Harry/Ginny romance that I've ever seen, and that's saying something, because most of them are pointless and ridiculous...
The One in the Mask chapter 16 . 7/24/2015
this story look Good at first but it go down straight to he'll the moment you decide to paint it with ginny, haaa I thought it will be with luna or someone else.
good luck cause I'm done with this
Guest chapter 15 . 6/9/2015
In one chapter I've become utterly disappointed in this fic. that's upsetting.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
I really hope this isn't Harry/Ginny
Jimbocous chapter 16 . 5/14/2015
Thanks for a great read so far!
misherukuro chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
Engaging read. ~,~
Falcon6 chapter 16 . 5/1/2015
Was greatly enjoying the story until all the Ginny love showed up. Your Harry was awesome but way too hung up on Ginny.
vwebb chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
I don't care who it is. No one has the right to hit another. Man or woman, it doesn't matter, it is not okay. If you can't use your words you can leave! Hitting someone is not just a funny way to get your point across. It is not alright, that's my old friend. That was a manipulative and physically abusive scene. Your Hermione hits people who don't agree with her, she is violent when she doesn't get her way. I don't care about her emotions, it is entirely up to her to control herself, I would have had her arrested.

I would have had my sister arrested for doing that to me. No one has the right to hit me, I don't care why. I don't care who
nkh1 chapter 16 . 3/13/2015
He's back again. Poor Draco soon to be dead Draco I think. Great story I would rate it a 10 out of a possible 10
PSay chapter 16 . 3/13/2015
Wow! This is a great chapter. I'm glad that Harry was able to stop Hell's hoard and frustrate Draco/Voldemort so much. Harry pass with his sword was great. I'm just sorry Voldemort didn't stay to see its complete strike. Sooner is better than later. Just because it would mean more innocent didn't have to die. I'm glad that Gabrielle took thing so well. She is well suited to live his life if she can deal with what just happened so well. I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. pms
GoterdamRung chapter 16 . 3/2/2015
So some good and some bad here. I have been following your stories and have read along as you updated. I really enjoy your writing style. However I'm getting confused on a trend I see where you spend so much time building up Ginny and then, nope, not here. Did it your magical knight trilogy. Did it again here. Don't know if it's just tired of writing her, or maybe the old Guinevere legend sitting in the back saying she eventually hurt our Arthur, so can't be her. But all the "Go Ginny Go" stuff and all the time put into the writing to again just throw her out seems weird as a interested reader. And unlike some, I do like Ginny matching up with Harry so I thought I would ask you. That's all the questions I had. I do enjoy all your stories even though a couple have thrown me.
teedub chapter 5 . 2/25/2015
Sigh... My admiration for Harry has taken a nose dive. Ginny betrayed Harry. I'll say it again: Ginny betrayed harry by siding with her despicable Mother. harry should have no tender feelings for her or Ron whatsoever. Perhaps regret for what could have been, but her character is ugly, petty, selfish and without honor or courage. For Harry to act like an... an... idiot and doormat is ridiculous.

Sigh... I'll try one more chapter.
teedub chapter 4 . 2/25/2015
I'm enjoying this story quite a bit so far, but I have to say I'm not impressed with McConnagall. She's demanding forgiveness for those that will never deserve it yet she cannot offer the same, only guilt trips and disappointment and broken trust. Some compassion and forgiveness towards Harry for his absence would be appropriate as well as a modicum of support instead of emotional manipulation towards a broken man. I don't think I like her. But I'm predisposed to not respecting her as a character due to her - at best - negligence towards Harry while he was a student and when she left an infant on a doorstep in the middle of the night so take my comments with a grain of salt :-)

whew! You've have obviously engaged my emotions in your characters and made me care about them. That is the highest kudos I can give to a story. I can't wait to read more!