Reviews for Irresistible Love and the Turnabout
Aurora of the Silver Jewel chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
This story is so adorable, I've read it so many times. I've read the pervious version too. I like that one and this version too obviously. I almost can't wait to read more, I wondering if the ending is going to be different than before. wonderful job.
RavenRoseKnight chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
I got to the end of this chapter. Your writing is so good... I got to the end and... and... WHY MUST YOU HURT ME IN THIS WAY.
Natalie chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
I may have had some happy tears come to my eyes at this. I may also now be FEELING incredibly happy and smiling like a dork. There is a 100% chance that this is what is happening. Please write more? If you can.

(Also, I believe I read this when it was posted on your old account. Your writing has improved by leaps and bounds. The story was always there; now the writing matches).
Magmatama chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
I loved this chapter and this entire story to be honest. Thanks so much for writing it! I actually ended up listening to the Turnabout Jazz Soul tracks while reading this lol
knanners chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
wow. i just started reading this and i read it all in one night! i really have enjoyed it so far and think that the way you progressed phoenix and edgeworth's relationship was great. and omg when they kissed i literally screamed YES! keep up the awesome stuff and i cant wait for a next chapter!
Silvengelle chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
Ohohoho. What a great surprise to get when my internet comes back up. :P Houston, we have a confession, over. Made my day. Thank ya much, you beautiful person, you.
DaUglyChibi chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
This chapter was worth the wait, it was so good! I wasn't able to check my email for a few weeks and finding this update in my inbox was a very pleasant surprise, like Christmas in July! Can't wait to see what Maya and Kay think of this development in their relationship. Thanks so much for writing.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Heh, finally! What took you so long to make them confess? Hahaha, just kidding. I like your work, keep on :)
Gabe Mason chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
OMG! I've been waiting for months! This was so amazing, outstanding, fantastic! Can't wait for more!
AwesomeCupcakes chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
You have no idea the size of the grin that spread across my face when I got an email saying the next chapter was out. I read it immediately and just...FINALLYYYYYYYYYYY!

This made me quite happy. I'm glad you're still writing it! Take all the time you need because the chapters you put out are great! Life happens, but know that you'll have at least one person looking forward to more (and probably more than that based on the other reviews so far for this chapter ;) ) .

Such a lovely ending to such a lovely chapter! 3
Tprson chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
OMIGOSH KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! 3333333333333333333

Y-you updated! With THE BEST PART! J-just... Here, put in these earplugs first. Done? Okay: *super-ultra-mega-extreme fangirl squeal that lasts for like three days* Ok, you can take the earplugs back out. ILUVU2THXSOMUCH4UPDATEIAPOLOGIZEFORABUSINGCAPSLOCK YOU ARE AMAZING. The original of this fic was one of the ones that introduced me to P/E, aka the one and only yaoi pairing I support.

Thank you again for the update, please continue updating, and have a nice day!... week... month... life... xD
pyr0rechnic chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
OH GOOD GOD FINALLY.

THIS WAS SO WORTH MONTHS WAITING

Kenouki chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
YEEEAAAAHHHHH!
Ohhh, Miles confessed to Nick, that was great, with Miles style and all, but great!

Ohhh, the love is beautiful!
10wolves chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
Yes! Fucking finally! They finally told each other! Sigh... Now I can rest in peace...
Sheryl E W chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
It's so wonderful you have you back writing. Another brilliant chapter. Poor clueless Maya! I wanted to slap both young men when they started arguing but wanted to hug them when they sorted themselves out. I wonder what Maya will think when they emerge from the restroom.

I hope you are doing well and the situation you mentioned has gone away.

Thank you so much for continuing, it still has a lovely sort of innocence to it but with a mature outlook - I hope that makes sense!