Reviews for This Isn't Goodbye
I'm nearly done rereading your Burn Notice stories, slowly, enjoying them deeply even when many of them are so sad. But this message is about you, Hoping you are well and that your family is ok this year. Julieta
JackHarknessFan chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed for a while I haven't had internet and my phone wouldn't let me review. You have still got it Amanda
Jedi Skysinger chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Beautifully done as always. You are the Queen of the Emotional Interlude, bringing all those suppressed and skimmed over scenes to the forefront with depth and clarity. You are amazing, Amanda.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Nice job.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
only you could do this justice
mikefilove chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
heartbreaking story but you nailed it. I have so much fun when I watch the show and try to pick out which scene you'll write ) awesome again
Trinket6 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
OMG you made me cry AT WORK! There aren't no words Amanda you are amazing
LeiaOrganaSolo chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Beautifully sad and perfect, but I don't expect anything less from you. I love this story
moviechick9620 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This was beyond amazing! I love it! Great job!
MsTink1987 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
i've always loved fi and maddie's did this scene justice!

p.s. i hope your hand's doing better...i forgot to mention that last time! i'm wishing you a speedy recovery! :)
JBowers chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I've read this story twice and cried both times. You're a gifted author
The Jedi Way chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Girl what are you trying to do to me! I'm a mess but you killed it girl as you always do. Awesome )
BurnerJane chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
beautiful Amanda
kellylogan56 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
you always write such beautiful stories and this one is perfect. I love how you write Maddy and Fi's relationship, you always put so much emotion into your stories, it's one of those things unique to only you. thanks you :)
neelix chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
this is a beautiful extended scene, thankyou for filling in the blanks