Reviews for Through My Sightless Eyes
Aya123 chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Interesting turn of events, will Rochester's
opinion of St John be full of negativity when he knows everything? How will things develop?

Can't wait for more chapters
Bill chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
I like Jane's method of teasing him!
Though she still thinks him hideous at least Edward isn't insulted. Are you going to continue?
Bonbonnett chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Yes, he's beginning to believe it's real - soon he's going to be jealous - Jane had to have her little revenge - just what he needs to keep him from being so maudlin.
choirrocket chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
I like how you used different bits of the
original dialogue, and I thought it was funny that Jane was motivated to play with Edward because he seemed frantic.
The scene where she calls him hideous
seems like shes realized that the nature of their relationship has indeed improved for the better.

I would love frequent updates, but as long as you dont abandon the story I'll be happy! I also must say that your spelling and grammar are great, which is very nice-not the case with many fanfics.
lollypoopydolly chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
I only have one complaint...needed
more! Can't wait to read what their
conversation will be ;) How will Jane explain everything to him?
Awesome.
Bonbonnett chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
This is very good - you give this scene an added dimension. I trust that you plan to continue.
Penny chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Wow, this is clearly one of the better fanfic pieces I've read, and I've read a lot! I don't have any plot suggestions, although I am very curious about Adele's future, so I'm looking forward to the future of your story...(hint, hint).

I don't mind shorter or longer chapters. This is a wonderful start to a great story!
NYT chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Wow, what an excellent tour of Rochester's tortured mind. I wonder what he would have done/thought/felt if he'd known about Rivers. Hmm, could have sped up the inevitable...
parhelia chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
I am absolutely loving every minute of this. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it with all of us. It has been a little while since I have read Brontë, but to me, this sounds very much in her style and flows very smoothly.

I am eagerly awaiting more, and I find myself cheering not only for Edward here, but Jane as well. Of course, I'm also curious about the challenges to come...
Monica chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Ah, how interesting that Edward is afraid Jane will stay out of pity!

I'm glad that Jane is making it known that she still intends to be near him. It's great that she can finally make her own choice.
bethdoodle chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
I see that this is your first story and I like it very much. Faithful updates would be great!

I hope we Jane Eyre fans will be blessed with many future stories from you.

Thanks!

Beth
acelticdream chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
A lovely chapter! You did really well with adding more of what Edward is thinking. It truly added more depth.
babydolce1993 chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
I love the part about Jane's arm. Mr Rochester knows it's Jane and yet he can't even see her. It's so nice to see Jane open about her feelings. I always had a hard time getting my head around her reticence, particularly since they are often described as two passionate people.

Thank you for this!
choirrocket chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Ohhhhhh! I am really anxious to find out what happens next.

So many questions/concerns...

How will Adele react to Jane's reappearance?

And Rochester...I can only imagine what trouble he will cause while trying getting accustomed to his blindness. And with Jane's help, will the transition be smoother? I can hope.

Will St. John show up again when he finds out where Jane is? If he does will he make things even more complicated?
chst chapter 1 . 12/2/2012