Reviews for Rules
Keegan Paige chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I really enjoyed this. Sounds just like them in the beginning. I'm still hoping they work it out. Thanks for sharing.
Scarlet Garter chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Very nicely done. I think you've captured the essence of both characters very accurately.

I also appreciate the good grammar, correct spelling and punctuation.

-Scarlet G
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
You know, I've never seen the shows for most of the fics you've been posting for lately, but when you posted this fic, the summary intrigued me somehow. I'd never even heard of the show and then I read your fic and was like, "I need to watch this show" because I became a Cady/Branch shipper immediately after reading your fic! I'm only 2 episodes into the show, but I love it and I LOVE that you wrote this and how you wrote this! Since there aren't many fics for the show yet, I'm not sure if this will be one of those underrepresented fandoms, but I'll root for it no matter what!

The whole fic does make sense to me, but the first half REALLY does, especially after seeing the second episode. I know who all of the characters are now. They seem to have such an interesting forbidden relationship and I love the details you added about Branch showing up at Cady's door at one in the morning. So despite them not being exclusive, they still can't stay away from one another. That always throws a wrench in a relationship, doesn't it?

And the Deputy sleeping with the Sheriff's daughter? GAH! Spicy! I love your descriptions about Cady's internal struggle and I hope at least some aspects of this are addressed/portrayed in the episodes I will be watching coming up. You've made the sheer secrecy of their relationship so appealing through your words: "Cady feels the sheets tighten around her skin, around her legs and Branch's eyes are honest and good, and is she just using him?" Yeah, that's pretty much what they are to me at this point, but you've portrayed it so well in so few words.

I look forward to reading more fics in this fandom from you! Hopefully, if you ever decide to post more, I will have watched the whole first season by then. Happy New Year! :)