Reviews for Steps
trearoos chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Poor Yomiel. I could only imagine how much he just wanted his life to actually end instead of being stuck on a permanent pause button.
Lieju chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Yes, the game (especially the ending) was just a torpedo of emotions that went straight through my heart.
NoName chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Poor Yomiel! Nobody deserves what he is going through... Anyway, I love the small interaction you had between Yomiel and Sissel. They have a wonderful friendship, even if it is between human and cat.
Songlian chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This is a really nice one shot! It's a well written snapshot of when Yomiel was suffering so much and I found it very interesting. I love this game so I'm really pleased to see any fanfiction for it. Thanks so much for sharing!
The Fangirling Gourgeist chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Whoa. This was really AMAZING!
Seventh Sunset chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I forgot this game even had a fandom! But like you said, it really is an amazing game, so of course I came to check this out when I got the notification email.

You honestly make writing one shots look easy, because you do it so well. I like this a lot, it's an interesting insight into Yomiel's thoughts, hope you write more for this fandom :)

Lizz
scarletphlame chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Aww, that's so sweet! Thank you for writing this.