Reviews for Incomplete
Srvagabond chapter 3 . 9/4
I LOVED that! I just discovered your stories last night and am slowly working my way through them. You are stinkin talented!
ezala chapter 3 . 8/8/2016
Loved it!
Lady Mythology chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Reread this again. Still love it as much the second (or is this third or fourth?) time. It's beautiful. Really, truly beautiful. I wish the series had delved more into being a newbie vamp like you just did. Love. You are amazing.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Beautiful ending for Delena!
Bonus: Deremy playing video games together.

Great job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
Holy f*cking sh*t! I'm shocked by the extent of that last memory that Stefan compelled from Elena.

I live how Elena told Damon all if the memories she remembered without hesitating. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
Very cute, those two! You made a great job! Love it
icemaiden87 chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
Wow! Just WOW! Totally believable and truth be told, exactly how I would have liked the real story to go in the series. Just as we see shades of good in Damon, I would really like to see shades of bad in Stefan! Kudos to your excellent writing :)
4everKlaroline4ever chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
You are by far my favorite Delena author and I've read some really great stories here so that is saying something. If shattered hearts get published I will definitely buy it!
Ragna01 chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
Cute!
Ragna01 chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Hell yeah!
Ragna01 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Wow!
Lady Mythology chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
"This must be what preteen boys feel like."

That is exactly how I felt after Caroline and Elena turned. I was so disappointed when it was mild. You nailed this, and I am in love with it!
LoveDE chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
I like this. Short and sweet and to the point. Had the actual show gone this way a lot of unnecessary time wouldn't have been wasted between DE. The story flowed well and I felt a part of it. Very well-written and just what I needed after watching the depressing season 5 finale. LOL! Thanks Jenn!
psymplemind chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Yea! Exactly like it should be...I like your descriptions of Damon and his endless ability to love completely and deeply...
The Damon fans see the complexity of his personality, emotions and motivations. But I've discovered the Stefan fans refuse to see any good in him. Damon fans for the most part are sympathetic to both brothers...there should be some kind of personality test to see if there's any correlation to why fans are drawn more toward one brother than the other! Lol
psymplemind chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
I really like your version. I care about Stefan and want him to be happy just not with Elena!