Reviews for Hellfire
JaceSienna98 chapter 63 . 1/1
Oh my gosh, Kuroko, seriously?
JaceSienna98 chapter 51 . 12/31/2015
As bad as I feel for Hanamiya, it would have been a better move to protect Momoi. Since Akashi wouldn't have killed Makka because he wanted to frame her, and Midorima would always trust Akashi, and there's also no way that Akashi's pride would allow him to peek, Momoi was obviously who he would pick.
Ion M-21 chapter 65 . 12/5/2015
Nooooo its perfect dont you dare stop XD
Hanamiya is my favorite. I could read hours.
Ion M-21 chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
haha .thats great. I could really imagine that stupid face he had made.
But i think sooner or later hanamiya will get himself into some dangerous situation.
At least hes a girl now. What will he do when one ofe the boys will take him down?
Oooh I will really enjoy that XD
StarlightKat chapter 51 . 7/15/2015
Omg that game was good but I hate it when that happens. When you are trying to prove that this person is the bad guy and no one believes you and the bad guys end up winning. It's so fustrating! I really like this chapter. :)
StarlightKat chapter 49 . 7/15/2015
I'm really loving this story! :D This 'Mosbster' game plays similar to the 'Mafia' game which I love playing.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 56 . 1/25/2015
No! Mako-chan it'll be yer downfall, no don't! Maaaaaaakkkkkkkkoooooooooo-chaaaan don't let him sway you!
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 55 . 1/25/2015
️A tie? Like check, then check, then check again and again. Or maybe Makka finally wins? No one would be surprised if Akashi won.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 47 . 1/25/2015
...stupid me. I can't believe I was expecting the whole 'romance woo me' mushy stuff. No of course not, Akashi will just straight out tell you that he likes you and won't share you with anyone else. By the way, what about the real Seijuro-kun?
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 43 . 1/25/2015
I'm just laughing because Seijuro-kun may be my favorite but I'm on Mako-chan's side and if he turns back into a dude while they're doing the act...well. Things just got awkward.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 39 . 1/25/2015
Mako-chan, if you admit that he's pretty, you'll be offending him. Not many boys like being called pretty, as it's much more often associated with girls.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 30 . 1/25/2015
So even Seijuro-kun got desperate huh... After having Momoi, who doesn't know the basics of cooking or cleaning, he even went to Makka, who he doesn't trust.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 28 . 1/25/2015
When guys fight for a girl, it's great. It's funny. It's amusing. Occasionally I might try to get them to stop. When girls fight though, I buy popcorn, find a chair and watch. I watch them slap each other (honestly, it seems like that's all most of the female population can do. What happened to the good old kick to the balls? A slap is the classic, and I hate to be a plagiarizer) and claw each other's cheeks with their fake nails-turned-claws.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 23 . 1/24/2015
I though Mako-chan would have planned out everything. Every single hole in his cover story patched up. And he's a genius, couldn't he have just spouted the name of a random middle school?
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 20 . 1/24/2015
I'm referring to Mako-chan as a 'he' then I stumble and say 'sh' and then I go back to 'h' and oh my feck please choose a gender to refer to him as! Whenever Mako-chan talks in Makka's head, he's a he! And now I'm referring to the two of them as separate entities!