Reviews for Get Over Them
Aki-chan3 chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Hey...

I was just schmoozing around, and randomly chanced upon this poem.

And I love it! It's great - nice content, smooth meter, slightly-sad-but-mosty-optimistic overtones. The whole thing just flowed naturally, not a speck of akwardness in sight.

No wonder you're on my favorite authors list.
phrizbro chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
bad poem. ryme schem is horibel, if theres is any.
Lunita Cero chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Favorite couple hands down, indeed. Another beautiful poem. Now... how 'bout a fic on the cute couple?
simi chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
so cute! i love it!
Sunder the Gold chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Real cool fic. Nice rhythm, great content.
warriorGL chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
so cool!

i really love ryoga/ukyo too!

it's a super cute nice pome with a great idea behind it
Kayla chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
I love it! It's so sweet!
Saotome chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Dude! Your poems are always the greatest y'know? And you like ryouga/ukyou too? Alright! I wanna see more stuff for them!
Keroline chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
Awwww...That's so sweet! now THAT is what she should've said and do in the Anime&Manga.
Meiko chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Cute. Very Cute.
Chibi Taryn Demon chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
Adorable! A very cute, well-written poem. Ryoga/Ukyo is my favorite Ranma couple too, and I think this stayed true to what Ukyo might actually say. Keep up the great work! _
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
I thought that this poem was very touching, and also very true, if only Ukyou and Ryouga were ever allowed to be given the chance to explore those feelings that were just below the surface. Very touching, but also very realistic...I even sent a copy of this to a few friends for them to read...i thought it was that good.
Ecthelion chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Coo'.
Milana Pashmina chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
This thing should be signed, but I don't want to login. Anyway, I like this poem. It would be cool as a song too.