Reviews for Impel Down
Best story ever! I love it so much! Thank you for sharing such a beautifully written story!
starkaholicswag chapter 25 . 2/9
Oh god. Oh god. No words! This was just seriously beyond amazing, beyond anything that I have expected to read in a ZoSan fic. I have been in a jiff for weeks now searching for well written zosan fics but can't seem to find anything that held my interest long enough for me to decide to read til the end. Honestly, when I read the summary, I thought to myself not another goddamn AU, I guess that's mean, but ive never really been fond of AUs and strongly prefer the OP world how it is. But there was just that nagging feeling, the zosan muse maybe or something, haha, but yeah I started reading it not really thinking much as per satisfaction but then BAM, 2 chapters in and I couldnt put it down. I just practically read the whole thing in one sitting which I rarely do. It was THAT goood! God, all the emotions, all the ZoSan, the nakamaship, the escape! There wasn't a single thing I didnt love, even the harder to swallow parts of Zoro's torture because it was such a huge turning point to Sanji realizing just how much he loves his Marimo
Gaaahhhh! I'm crying again. I really wanna see this animated. We should sign a petition for an AU movie or something like what they did in Naruto. HHahah. God that would be awesome! You're awesome! Im so gonna check out your other stories now! Thank you so much for being absolutely brilliant and writing the fandom such treasure!
TheUsagi1995 chapter 25 . 2/1
This was a reeeally nice fic!Thank you for writting it! The idea was really cool and the turn of the tide great! I really enjoied this one!
TheUsagi1995 chapter 4 . 2/1
oooowwwww this was eally, really nice! Thank you for this chapter, the story is great so far! Moving on to the next one!
TheUsagi1995 chapter 1 . 2/1
Very good idea, can't wait to read next chapter! (Whitch will happen as soon as i finish tiping this review!) xD
Ragged Requiem chapter 25 . 1/15
Just reread it. Still love it.
corazson chapter 25 . 12/7/2014
AHHHH THAT WAS SOOOO AMAZING, IM SOO UPSET THAT ITS OVERR. wow i am soooo in love with this fic, i cant believe ive only just read it now! my emotions, my feels ahhhh that ending was sooo cute, i really did get that warm one piece fuzzy feeling and i couldnnt stop screaming! i love soo much how this was basically a kinda of fic of what couldve happened if the strawhats arrived at the baratie like a day later, that was soo awesome, and made this fic feel sooo real, like omg it really feels like this couldve actually happened. omg i love how you characterised zoro and sanji SO CUTE OMG! they had like the best realtionship ever, omg im about to cry here. ohh another thing i also love was how you characterised magellan and hanyabal, and just the way you portrayed them as really nice guys, because they are, just they had to do their job which was going against the strawhats, but otherwise they were always genuinely nice people, so i love how you wrote them, you made me really fall in love with their characters, and even i felt a bit sorry for magellan when sanji betrayed them. ahhh what else is there to say? i dunno i just read this fic in one day,because i just couldnt stop reading it, and everything that happened make me wanna screamm. omg okay i'l stop, thankyou for such an awesome fic! i seriously love your fics toooo much they are the bestt.
Autumn chapter 25 . 11/4/2014
i would have loved to see this animated. this is a take on the story...that would have been so interesting. i really love this. and i almost...no not almost i do wish it could have continued. because it changes everything. everything they'd done till this point and past would have a different feel. not just because of the zosan but because sanji wasn't there from the beginning. he'd have to come into his own now. develop more of his sarcastic personality...it would have been so fun
c0pypa5ted3lete chapter 25 . 10/29/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY DID IT EEEEEND
IT WAS SO WELL WRITTEN AND WONDERFUL I'M GOING TO MISS IT
THANK YOU FOR GRACING US WITH YOUR WRITING OH ZOSAN MASTER
sweet baby jesus you are wonderful

My favorite chapter was obviously the smut ones, but I LOVED HOW YOU FIT IN THE PLOT IT WAS SO WELL THOUGHT OUT I CAN'TTTTT
The fact that Zoro would have gone to Impel Down if Sanji wasn't there is so creative and I never thought of that! I also loved Sanji's backstory to get into Impel Down - it was so plausible this really seemed like something that could have happened!
The only thing I wanted to see was the crew realizing the intensity of their relationship.. but other than that everything was wonderful! There was an amazing balance of romance and action and UGGHH YOU'RE WONDERFUL

Again thank you so much! I love your writing and can't wait to read more! Go on to write more great things, o wonderful human being!

c0pypa5ted3lete chapter 16 . 10/28/2014
i love you
and zoro and sanji
but you are perfect
YOUR WRITINGGGGG
PLOT MATCHESSSS
BEAUTIMESSSS
liekko.sibjorn chapter 25 . 10/27/2014
Oh my god, I loved that fic ! I cried a couple times, Sanji and Zoro are the best ! You managed to perfectly reproduce all the characters and it was GREAT. Thank you, I had an amazing time reading this !
c0pypa5ted3lete chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
GAAHFJKDLSA;JFKL JDLS;AFJLKD;
I CANNNOTTTTTTT BREAATHEEE OMG ZORO YOU FALL YOU GO YEAH
IGNORE MEEE
OMG YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD WRITER
*FLaILs*

With a slightly more serious tone, you have a wonderful fanfiction here, and I would most definitely like to continue reading it now. Also I love the change in perspective— it gives the piece that extra icing on the cake :)
Oneechan94 chapter 25 . 10/24/2014
Curse you! I hate you, I love you, I don't know what to say AAGH! I got too hooked up to this story, stayed up late to read it and all the other fun stuff...You wrote really well and build up the tension perfectly, this is probably one of the best fanfics I have ever read! Love your work, thank you for writing such a masterpiece!
holic237 chapter 25 . 9/12/2014
So I was reading this ... I don't know a couple of years ago maybe. And I made it to somewhere around chapter eighteen. And for some reason it took me until now to finish it. What bothers me about this story, although given the nature of the story it was unavoidable, is that Sanji has been written out of major events that he was a part of. It's really sad, that all of those shared experiences never happened, especially since these experiences define the strawhats' relationships, and build them over time. Other than that, I enjoyed this story immensely. I especially loved the very last scene, and in general how you worked a lot of things like that in; you took events and characters that existed elsewhere in the canon and wove them in in a way that they meshed nicely. But the screaming out their dreams to the barrel, that was so sweet. ;-; Overall it's hard for me to write a specific and constructive review since I've been sneaking to read this while I'm at work (bad child) and thus haven't really had an opportunity to review before this final chapter. I did like the plan you came up with for getting them out, it really would have been ridiculous for them to barge in there, and having Luffy infiltrate like he did in the canon would have been too direct an application of the original plot. Plus I appreciate you trying to avoid taking away from Ace and Luffy's struggle in any way, that was very thoughtful for your readers and fans of One Piece. You mentioned striving to get that One Piece vibe in author's notes and I think you succeeded. It's all about nakama and dreams. ) So hey, let's think about it this way, since all that Impel stuff hasn't happened Ace is still alive? D Or Luffy gets to break in again lol. Anyway, I very much enjoyed this story, and I am so glad I finally finished reading it! Oh also your beta was wonderful, your writing improved by leaps and bounds once they started checking it over. So great job, thanks for a fun ride!
Emerald Time chapter 25 . 9/4/2014
I absolutely loved this story! The story is very well written and it almost feels like a part of the actual One Piece show!