Reviews for Impel Down
02181014 chapter 25 . 9/30
aye aye.. how should i tell you how i felt when read this... it's exciting! the story is cool! i could feel like i read the original one piece! since the character, situation much the same.. i really like it! and the ending.. i cant help but smiling! great work! 0
siberianRS chapter 25 . 9/28
This is my favorite One Piece fic ever.

I was sorely tempted to comment on earlier chapters but seeing that it's already completed, I'll just write everything at the end to prevent spamming. :) The battle at the gate was just awesome. And that particular paragraph where Sanji saw the mikan trees and Sunny's lawn while airborne with Zoro just made me so damn emotional- like when you see your paradise right within reach. I absolutely adore Sanji and Zoro here as well. Still drowning in these feelings the ending gave me haha.

Thanks so much to you and your betas for working hard. :) I'm so glad to have come across your stories here. Best regards!
Yuu Hoshimura chapter 25 . 8/19
This is such a creative and beyond awesome story!
I enjoyed every moment in the 2 days that it took me to read the whole thing :3
Anywaysss thanks for writing such an amazing story bruh
snappdragon chapter 25 . 8/16
I loved this story so much and definitely got that fuzzy warm one-piece feeling lol so I'm gonna go watch the show now! Thank you so much for writing this!
the panda of death chapter 25 . 7/28
OMG this has to be the best story i ever read C:
i totally didn't cry at the end, best ending ever by the way
I fricking loved this sooooo much 3
well done and thanks for the story c:
apelsinpaj chapter 25 . 7/24
Can't tell you how many times I cried from happiness when reading this book and I really got this fuzzy one piece-feeling when I read the five last chapters

The descriptions were amazing, some paragraphs had such a lovely use if words that I read them twice. The development of feelings, trust and relationships was credible, not rushed, and incredibly well done. It also had some really intence episodes, overflowing with feelings of angst, pain or love, some parts really made me cry. The plot was interesting, and full of adventure. In addition, this alternative universe appeared to had been planned with care.

The ending was specially nice, it made me feel this could have happened in the manga, and that no matter in which circumstances the straw hats had met, they would have become, eventually, nakama. Besides, it was a happy ending, and made me feel overjoyed and warm. And I really like the last words being "the start".

I also love the message about the prison of Impel Down, that is shown to be inhuman. I don't know if it was your intention, but while reading, I thought that you were demonstrating no one, not even the worst criminals, deserve to be tortured and alienated with such cruelty in daily basis, to be
treated like if they weren't people. That system is so tyrannical and corrupt, the "justice" and police acting as victimizers and the delincuents become victims. Also, we can appreciate that an innocent being condemned by penal law is one of the worst mistakes the authority could possibly make. And infortunately, it happens.

So... those are the reasons I loved this fic. If I ever (and I will) read it again, I'll try to make a more constructive critic.

Thank you for lovely writing.
blackdominatrix chapter 25 . 7/16
Love your story...I dislike stories with gore and torture,first thought of skipping this,but after reading reviews I thought I should give it a try. I'm glad I did...this story is amazing!
SkyeBeautiful chapter 25 . 7/7
this story is so beautiful I love it very much YAY for sanji and zoro!
xXMoon ShadowXx chapter 25 . 4/20
I absolutely loved this story. Though I thought it would be really sweet if Zoro had said sanji's name at least once and have a sweet moment like "that was the first time you said my name." But all the same I still loved it.
Kellygirl6754 chapter 1 . 4/5
Ok so first off, i loved this story. It's is actually one of my favorites but i had no idea i was following you on tumblr until i went back to read again and saw your name. Overall i just wanted to say i enjoy your blog and this story
Such a wonderful story! You've done a great job on the alternative universe- everyone is splendidly in character and the plot development is marvelous. Thanks for putting your time and effort in this. It was a fun read!
Ok to sum it up. I think this story is amazing and that it should be made into a manga. That would be an amazing manga to read. This is probably the 2nd time I'm reading it. It's really good like I said before. If there is any other Zosan fan fics you've written that are finished please tell me
Best story ever! I love it so much! Thank you for sharing such a beautifully written story!
needcoffeetofunction chapter 25 . 2/9
Oh god. Oh god. No words! This was just seriously beyond amazing, beyond anything that I have expected to read in a ZoSan fic. I have been in a jiff for weeks now searching for well written zosan fics but can't seem to find anything that held my interest long enough for me to decide to read til the end. Honestly, when I read the summary, I thought to myself not another goddamn AU, I guess that's mean, but ive never really been fond of AUs and strongly prefer the OP world how it is. But there was just that nagging feeling, the zosan muse maybe or something, haha, but yeah I started reading it not really thinking much as per satisfaction but then BAM, 2 chapters in and I couldnt put it down. I just practically read the whole thing in one sitting which I rarely do. It was THAT goood! God, all the emotions, all the ZoSan, the nakamaship, the escape! There wasn't a single thing I didnt love, even the harder to swallow parts of Zoro's torture because it was such a huge turning point to Sanji realizing just how much he loves his Marimo
Gaaahhhh! I'm crying again. I really wanna see this animated. We should sign a petition for an AU movie or something like what they did in Naruto. HHahah. God that would be awesome! You're awesome! Im so gonna check out your other stories now! Thank you so much for being absolutely brilliant and writing the fandom such treasure!