Reviews for Impel Down
beautiful story thanks for sharing :)
Megenehason ZOSAN-LAWLU LOVER chapter 25 . 6/4
Ah~tht was a really great ending *sniff*almost made me emotional ..*sniff* I really enjoyed reading this all in all it just felt like I just read a original work of One Piece outstanding! I could actually understand the events going on and the emotions expressed in this!ur a really great author!nice work!
Megenehason ZOSAN-LAWLU LOVER chapter 23 . 6/3
I don't think you could've wrote this any better! I felt like I was truly watching a one piece episode! This whole story surpassed my expectations! I freaking LOVED this, thank u for writing this wonderful fic :''D I can't wait to read the rest *screaming in excitement*
Megenehason ZOSAN-LAWLU LOVER chapter 20 . 6/3
OMG!OMG!I was gonn review at the end of the fic but god this is just fantastic! And suspensful I can t Wait!, great fic u have here I always wanted someone to write sonething like this
bangtanipabo chapter 1 . 4/20
I've re-read this story so many times I feel like I know every word. I've also re-read your other stories... I really like your writing style to the point of writing stories of my own. Thank you for writing! It keeps me motivated (no clue why, but I does) and alive. Thank you!
Charlie and
Yo nice job
Somebody chapter 25 . 1/29
I loved this chapter so much! I liked the story it was very well written! Thank you!
RaineShadow chapter 25 . 1/23
First, I want you to know that I love practically everything about this story. Zoro and Sanji’s personalities, the fight scene with Zoro in creature hell was very good, and I loved it when Sanji acknowledged Zoro’s looks. He’s usually such a tsundere, so it was a nice change. I just love your writing style. I love how Sanji calculates the most probable chances before deducing what he wants and finds solutions by thinking. You give reasons to their actions, everything is explained and understandable. I loved the Newkama Land level 5.5, it was perfect. In the end, Sanji didn’t join the crew, he just fit himself in as he should, filling the empty space. I loved the ZoSan, it was flawless, one of the best portrayals of their relationship, and like with all such stories, I still want to read more about them and never want it to end. Your effort with this story showed in every word, and it was a brilliant one. I gladly wasted a few nights reading this and enjoyed myself immensely. Easily one of the best ZoSan stories I read.
Brightshadow-chi chapter 6 . 1/11
OMG, your last two sentences are just perfect ! 3
Annabeth2011 chapter 25 . 10/23/2016
This story is so amazing, from the charactors interactions, to the plot line, to the fight scenes. You did amazing and i kind of want to cry now that its over. Thank you so much for coming up with this absolutly wonderful story!
Haintrex chapter 25 . 10/19/2016
Holy shit that was amazing. Thanks for the amazing story! And i really loved the barrel break at the end! Ahhhh~ it was perfect.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/5/2016
Yooooooo well done that was so much fun to read! You are an amazing writer and very talented, I loved this from start to finish. It was so imaginative but still in character and different from every other story. I really felt for the characters going through all their ordeals, weirdly one of my favorite parts was when Sanji asked Ivan to get Zoro out of Impel Down instead of himself. It was the perfect tension and timing and language I don't know I just loved it haha, thank you for taking the time to write this story and share it, you are incredible!
RandomGuest chapter 25 . 8/12/2016
I really got sucked up in the story. It was so authentic One Piece. I smiled a lot (although the beginning was a bit sad). Thanks :)
RandomGuest chapter 25 . 8/12/2016