Reviews for Impel Down
Haintrex chapter 25 . 10/19
Holy shit that was amazing. Thanks for the amazing story! And i really loved the barrel break at the end! Ahhhh~ it was perfect.
Yooooooo well done that was so much fun to read! You are an amazing writer and very talented, I loved this from start to finish. It was so imaginative but still in character and different from every other story. I really felt for the characters going through all their ordeals, weirdly one of my favorite parts was when Sanji asked Ivan to get Zoro out of Impel Down instead of himself. It was the perfect tension and timing and language I don't know I just loved it haha, thank you for taking the time to write this story and share it, you are incredible!
RandomGuest chapter 25 . 8/12
I really got sucked up in the story. It was so authentic One Piece. I smiled a lot (although the beginning was a bit sad). Thanks :)
RandomGuest chapter 25 . 8/12
I have now read this story twice, and it was just as good the second time as it was first. :) My otp is zosan/sanzo and I can honestly say, this is one the BEST zosan fanfics on the internet! No lie! I melted into a puddle of goo at ending. Thank you for writing this wonderful story! (p.s. I loved it so much, I finished the second time today in less than 24 hours!)
pikapikaaaa chapter 25 . 4/30
this was an amazing read! Although it was a little sad for Sanji to miss all of those adventures, I really liked how you played up the almost "destiny" aspect of him eventually joining the crew. I also really appreciated that there weren't specific sub and dom roles like a lot of people like to place on this coupling.

I read this all at once, and it took me a couple of hours. I really felt like I got into it. Thank you for maintaining English throughout the story, consistently spoken languages help maintain continuity and immersion.

Thanks for writing.
pika piii chapter 9 . 4/30
can you put marks between the text and your comments? Finals are a little surprising in the context of Zoro realizing his feelings for Sanji!
pikachu chapter 6 . 4/30
This is brilliant. Your action scenes are believable. This is one of the highest compliments I can give in a scene where Sanji rescues Zoro. .
hachinonana chapter 25 . 4/22
I loved everything, it all made me smile. You made me feel all the things the characters felt and it was great!
Alita chapter 6 . 3/11
mmm... I think you are very very veryyyyy good with action scenes! This is really great!
Tsukiba chapter 25 . 3/3
That was a damn good story ! Really, awesome job :)
Great job and great story! Really amazing!
LoreenaLaufeyson chapter 25 . 2/13
Kyaaaa love it!
Galexis chapter 25 . 2/2
WOW! I love this Story! Really! It's an awesome Idea, a marvellous fullfilling, and also logic at everything!

Please, please go on writing!
I'm looking forward your other storys!

PS: I saw the pic of zoro in the Uniform, please make one of Sanji too!

soc60cor chapter 25 . 1/12
this story was just as awesome and kick ass like I expected it to be from the summary. it is now one of my favorite OP stories I've read hear yet. please continue to make more!