Reviews for Reset
Deeep Sea chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
That was beautiful. Very idk how to this but artsy? Very nice use of wording and dramatic too which made it oh so much better of a read.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Forever Suguha.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
you dont see second person perspective much, but it can provide an interesting take on a character
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Not much to say. Good job though.
furrballnerd chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
That was,,, Damn it. That episode crushed me too. Fantastic job writing it. You did a good job with the first person view and alot of the internal thoughts that few people say.
If you would like to read another idea for how it went down or turned out, I'm currently working on one. Again, great job. I love the unrequited love story with these two.
alee26606 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I'm effin crying! Oh my daze!
I just couldn't help but cry...
I don't know what to say...

Love love
lEX
Fireminer chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Truly heart-wrenching? No, but it did stirred something.
julie603 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
The way you write this as a second person point of view is great. I actually wish you extended the description of the last part, but even though you didn't, it is quid good. I can imagine the scenes again.:)
obsidian-fox chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
nice story
Anon chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I grieve with thee,Sugu.
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Just tanked the series a couple of hours ago and thought to check out a few fics since Suga recently rose to one of my favorite characters.

This is a neat insight into her thoughts and everything that needs to be said is expressed in this one shot. With that in mind I felt that this one shot could have been better contrived in a first person point of view. Really get into the character's shoes and do your best to relate to their pain and then express it in words. Something like that isn't wholly achieved, IMO, in the third person.

The ending line was neat though I won't lie. Kind of like that song by Halls and Oats "So Close and Yet so Far Away".

Good job though it was a neat read.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Sad, really sad, but good story either way.
Would be nice to see a sequel where they get together.
Adept94 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
2nd person, angsty stuff AND no OC , but Suguha, which is also interesting, while being better balanced when Asuna?
Here kind sir, have my comment, as well as my dearest thanks for writing that OS Q_Q

Even though you let the little one out of it, this schoolfriend of Suguha, by saying that she does not know any of her online-friends offline... Well, all in all it seems very in character to me and well written too.

m.f.G.
Adept94
hello2000 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I know it was you who sent those dammed Ninjas to cut onions in my room, stop it.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
So much emotion in this one-shot that it has even me in tears. This is very moving and sometimes I wish I could do one-tenth of this in my own story which you have so graciously captured here.

Well done.