Reviews for Eternal Lovers
David Fishwick chapter 11 . 2/10
Brilliant idea and thanks for writing as I enjoyed reading this.
The Potato Lives chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
Just so you know I did not know it was complete and It would have been helpful to know that
VampGurlKisses chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Just think, if they all decide to follow Nyx's path there will be 286 new boys at the house of might XD.
KissJupiter chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Fantastic! I love the Shaunee/Kalona moments! I ship them so bad!
happy chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
yay can"t wait for more :)
Happy chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
Hot! Love it
Happy chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
Loving It :) I liked the poem.
Happy chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Yeah Really Like this :) So excited.
Moayami-chan chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
AWW! :"( I was frickin' crying! :'( Damien better make it, or I'm gonna cry then die of a stroke! He's so sweet and adorable! :'( I love how Kalona was getting jealous even though he was gay:) So good! I hope you continue to update!
Moayami-chan chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
EEEEEPPPP! Yay!:) They Imprinted AND kissed! Awwww:) So cute! Chapter 9! Here we go!
Moayami-chan chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
Oh, no! Shaylin's okay, that's good, but Damien! Oh, no! And I love how Stevie Rae was so whatever about the building being on her and the sky lightening:D Haha:) Rephaim is so sweet *u* And I love Nisroc wanting to find Kalona:')
Moayami-chan chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
Haha:) Stupid Neferet. God, I hate her face. I love how Stevie Rae was teasing Aphrodite:D Nisroc is so cute in this! Great job! Chapter 7!
Moayami-chan chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
WOOOOOW! This is fabulous! I love how Zoey and Stevie Rae share a look at the end:) In my opinion, I think Stevie Rae knows more about soul mates than Zoey, Z doesn't even know what to think about Aurox. -_- Great chapter; great poem! Next Chapter!
Moayami-chan chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Oh, snap! Even KALONA said Erin was pathetic! I honestly never did like the whole Twin thing, but I like Shaunee by herself. I was actually hoping for Erin to turn nice, but then she screwed up by getting with Dallas! Who does that?! Anyway, Great Chapter! Chapter 5!
Moayami-chan chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Awwwww! That's so cute! I love the flashback to Rephaim being born! I wanted to cry:) This was a great chapter! Onto Chapter 3!