Reviews for The Twelve Days Of ANBU Interrogation
RaspberryUniverse chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
Awesome. I love how with each chapter you could poece together the events from the party. It was kind off like a mystery novel. Fun idea. Great job.
krakonfive chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
I was laughing the whole way!
"So like I know you like weapons but are you into that kinky sort of shit? Like BDSM?"
The best pickup lines!

PS: Thank you for doing something special for Narutorox.
NarutoRox chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
Ah, ah, ah...Hilarious! I can't stop laughing, this is too good! Lol, and I was right, nobody ever remembers Shino! Lol, this is good, I want to see them at a new year's party. :) And aww, thank you, I have no problem reviewing something if I enjoy it, and I assure you, I REALLY enjoyed this! :) Thanks for writing it, and Happy Holidays to you!
NarutoRox chapter 11 . 12/24/2012
Oh, dear. Choji is almost as bad as Lee! This is hilarious, I don't think it's a sad excuse for a story at all, I'm constantly checking to see if you've updated it. Anyway...does this mean Shino is next? Will HE explain what exactly happened? I notice the other kids never mention him, but then again, they ALWAYS forget him...(I did too, actually. I *ahem* had to do a count and names in me head 3 times before I remembered he was the only one of the Konoha 12 that was missing on the list, eh-heh...)
NarutoRox chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Team Guy is just...yeah. Not sane. Lol, funny as hell, though! ;)
EmeraldHeart12 chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Okay. Who's next? Neji's confessional thingy was FREAKIN HILARIOUS! So was TenTen's buuut anyways. . . .Merry Christmas!
NarutoRox chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
At least Sakura is a better liar than Neji. Was ANY of them sane-*sigh* sorry, sober in all of this? (Besides Lee, we already know he doesn't count, LOL)
NarutoRox chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
LOL! Yes, you got me! Haha, you really had me, thank you! Lol, what I should have said was 'since Lee was the only one 'sober' at the time'...Lol, he was never 'sane'. Hahaha, thank you, and I can't wait to find out what really happened! (Hopefully from a source both 'sane' and 'sober', LOL!) ;D
NarutoRox chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Neji, you are a horrible liar.

Oh, and HELL NO! I read that chap (614), and all I can say is HELL NO. It's not true. IT ISN'T! I refuse to believe it! (puts hands over ears and rocks back and forth) Lalalala, it's not true, lalalala, go to my happy place, lalalala...(while we're at it, Shikaku and Inochi are okay, too). There will be some sort of miracle jutsu that fixes everything, and ALL WILL BE WELL! If we all come together and BELIEVE, IT WILL BE SO!

...it HAS to be.

*starts sucking thumb* gotomyhappyplace, gotomyhappyplace, gotomyhappyplace...
Ice Dragon chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
It's funny how Neji said almost nothing.
I can't believe he died!Neji shall be missed. :.(
BCG chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Kishi is a bad evil manga writing genius that likes to torture his fans.

I love how they got absolutely nothing from Neji. Really his answer sounds like something Kakashi would have come up with. Time to talk to...Sakura?
The-Oreo-Ninja chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Please update, this story is awesome and I can't wait to find out what happened!
NarutoRox chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
So...what the hell did Hinata and Sasuke do? Lol, sorry, I'm not expecting an answer, I'll just have to read the next chap...though I'm guessing since supposedly Lee was the only sane one there at the time, you're going to do his last and it will actually explain what happened.
NarutoRox chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Bad move, Sasuke, bad move...
shimmeringbluelight chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Can't wait for the rest of the confessions! This reminds me of "The Hangover" movie haha!