Reviews for For want of a Rope
kylC chapter 6 . 1/9
I fucking choked on my apple. Jesus Christ your similes are absolutely glorious.
myrosedream chapter 6 . 11/7/2017
OH... my... gosh... I ... can't ... stop... laughing :D. That was great. Thanks for the entertainment!
Eyl chapter 6 . 8/17/2017
My headcanon is that this ends with someone suddenly remembering Merlin and Mordred have magic and, oh yes, can certainly use it to get up a cliff. And Arthur spontaneously combusting when he realizes they were stuck down there all that time for no reason.

Thanks for a hilarious read! This is the most fun I've had in weeks XD
KitKattKittt2349 chapter 6 . 7/18/2017
That was funny
SerendipitousPixel chapter 6 . 4/7/2017
This was pure, crack-ish brilliance. My family's really irritated at me bursting out laughing for the last half-hour at random intervals - I have you to thank/blame for that.
givemeawinchester chapter 6 . 11/16/2016
THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING THING I'VE EVER READ I WILL DEFINITELY BE REREADING OH GOD THIS TYPE OF HUMOUR IS RIGHT UP MY ALLEY
Snowball519 chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
I love the Doctor Who reference, but why didn't they just eat the pig and the rabbit?
Snowball519 chapter 2 . 9/28/2016
I don't need to sleep, I'll hair keep reading this! I knew Leon and then Percival would come but I LOVE Leon's entrance, soon enough Elyan will come along and eventually half of Camelot will be down there before somebody comes up with an obvious solution or Gwaine simply feels like helping out XD
Snowball519 chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Oh my god, there are tears in my eyes. This is by far the funniest freaking thing I have ever read and believe me I've read a lot, when they said the whole "four people have fallen off this cliff now" I couldn't stop laughing and dear god I can't imagine what it's gonna be like when Gwaine gets there, well actually I can and its gonna be freaking hilarious and just AHHHH
HiccupTheDemigod chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
Why isn't there more of this story. I want to what happens after Chapter 6. This story is to funny to continue. I have to stop reading at certain points just so I can catch my breath after laughing so hard.

Hiccup The Demigod
miushu chapter 6 . 4/18/2016
I'm laughing so hard i'm cry ing and its 04.45 AM
I love this it's the crack fiction that i was desperately searching its a Pity that you didn't update it...Now i'm sad
Ambernot chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
Nice doctor who reference
Riordan Keiran chapter 6 . 2/15/2016
This was amazing! I could not stop laughing. I hope you continue this!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/30/2016
I loved it, it was hilarious, I died laughing. Its 3am and I am trying not to snort loud enough to wake up my family. Its so hard I just cant breathe its hilarious.
:-) 3
K-A-T chapter 6 . 11/20/2015
Awesome story. Just plain awesome. I know its been a long time since you updated but i just can't help wishing you would continue this. Btw I loved the using a puppy-eyed mordred against merlin. And the tree jokes at Gwaine, that's grade-A stuff right there.