Reviews for The Story of Earth & Air
Snow White's Poisonous Bite chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
The feels...
Sad Reader chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Sooo many feels :( In my headcanon Tenzin and Lin remarry.
satomobile chapter 5 . 3/31/2013

I am crying. This is perfect. And I'm not saying "I'm crying" in the way we often do on tumblr, I actually have real life tears rolling down my cheek. Perfect head canon.

This is just so accurate and heartfelt. Beautiful writing. I have to wonder- is there anything you are BAD at doing? You are so flipping talented!
i'm a ninja chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Awwww :') I don't have a problem with Pema, but there's something about Lin and Tenzin that's just so cute and sweet :)
CocoChanel88 chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
I love this one. Especially the Kataang bit hehe. Poor Tenzin, forever embarrassed.
debbie chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
this is serious, this really should have happened, should tenzin console lin or at least thank her for what she did for her family. if he did not do it in the first season, expect him to thank her in the second season, so even if it was obligation or not the guy has to thank, you know.
Katsumara chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Really awesome chapter here once again, Amira!
Lazarache chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
I like this idea, but the characters are a bit OOC. Keep trying to improve on that. I'm sure you can do it. :)

AvatarSeriesFan chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Young linzin is my favorite. Even though she is (or trying to seem like) tough, this doesn't mean she is immune to teenager girl problems such as feeling like she is ugly. I'm glad that there are authors like you not just show Lin as a chief of police and a swearing, tough woman but investing the woman behind this mask. There is such a potential behind this woman for authors but almost all of them choosing to ignore it. Please keep writing :)
raisedfistsurvivor chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
oooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm gggggggggggg it's so fluuuuuuffffyyyy! I LOVE IT
i'm a ninja chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
Wow, this is an amazing series of one-shots! Each one is well-written and they're so in character!

You've captured every angle of Lin Beifong incredibly well. I think she should be given a lot more credit, which you just did. :D
nycmb chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
I was too lazy to log in.
But OMFG I love this headcanon! I've seen it told many different ways and I love the spin you put on this! Keep it up! Everyone was IC and I'd love to hear any advice you have for writers! Can't wait to see what you have planned next!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
I really love the Pema-Lin reaction. I'm glad they're not catty, like some fics make them out to be :P Here, it's just two mature women handling a rough situation as best as they can.
Katsumara chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Awesome chapter here, Amira! 3 As always.
Anavaress chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
I read the 6 chapters in a row, sorry for not commenting earlier. I think it's really really good!
All the characters are true to the originals and the stories add something to the series without deviating too much from it.
Very good job indeed! D