Reviews for 30 days of House of Night
Neko Hoshi Hime Okami chapter 30 . 4/5/2013
OMG I heartededed this! :3
SmilesSaveLives chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
AWWW! ADORABLE CHAPTER! LOVED IT!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 19 . 2/3/2013
AWWW! I like Stark too! I don't not like Heath either; I really need the actual books to do something that will make me like one of them over the other. Ugh, BUT THIS CHAPTER WAS AMAZING, AND I LOVED IT!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 18 . 2/3/2013
OMG I'M TOTALLY FANGIRLING OVER HERE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THANATOSxKALONA! EEEP! SO CUTE! AWESOME CHAPTER!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 17 . 2/3/2013
Awwww! I love that Shaunee was the bigger person. And I was dying with the vocab challenging thing!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PP! YES! A STEPHAIM CHAPTER! THANK YOU! OMG that was really, really good but really, really sad. *looks up a sky* Why couldn't Rephaim just say yes to her?
SmilesSaveLives chapter 15 . 2/3/2013
Whoa! AWESOME! I LOVED that, and I can't wait to read part two!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
WOW! AWESOME POEMS! LOVE THEM!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
Awwwww! Adorable! Yay! Aurox got Nyx's blessing! :D
SmilesSaveLives chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
Whoa. Way to stick it to the Tsi Sgili, Kalona! They always were a horrible couple. Loved the chapter!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW! Cutest chapter yet! OMG I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH! *sobs* I miss Jack!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
Awwwwwwww! That was soooo adorable! I like the music affinity and the little fluffiness was cute!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
Oooh! I loved this chapter! I read the first one of that series with the pixies by Carrie Jones a year or two ago, and now I kinda want to pick it up again! Thank you for that! And thank you for the amazing chapter!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
I actually liked Burned, mainly because of RephaimxStevie Rae magic, but I like the version you've started to create here. Awesome chapter!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Oooh! I liked this chapter! I kinda wish that would really happen...