Reviews for The 130th Hunger Games
Fax.Is.AWESOME chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
hey I am sad to here how badly via is doing shea my gal cant belive nial got 28 as group score. sorry we haven't been talking in a while I kinda gave up on fanficton but I love the sotry sorry about the long no email thing or pm miss talking to you
Guest chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
I think that Aermayliah is kinda creepy tbh : /
Kelland chapter 20 . 1/29/2013
Oh yes, more chapters!
Nice job, gamemakers, although I wouldn't expect anything less from them. Like really, these poor tributes are trying their hardest!
I love that you put everyone in their own POVs for this, so we can get a feel of what they're trying to do. If it was from Lucila's POV well... we wouldn't get so much action :P
Oh, poor Nial, he seems so cute and he's trying his hardest but he's not doing so well.
Arachne, whoa girl! But I like her spunk, I bet she'll get a good rating.
Double WHOA, Charly! Chainsaw... I don't see these games going past the bloodbath with that!
Aaron, Alex... everybody needs to chill! Oh man, it is getting tense!
Aermayliah, you trickster! She's throwing everyone through a loop with this tactic of hers.
Manny's is the funniest by far, I can't help but laugh when I imagine that.
And my own tribute's were very accurate to what I would have imagined them, Charm's especially. n_n
sonofthetrigod chapter 22 . 1/24/2013
Great chapter as always. You know I think this story is awesome.
Draiads chapter 22 . 1/23/2013
Awesome chapter! I like how you said the romances.
Steven-B chapter 22 . 1/22/2013
Awesome chapter.

Poor Andrea!
Nikole A chapter 22 . 1/22/2013
I'm not that nosy!
Fax.Is.AWESOME chapter 16 . 1/22/2013
Awesome chap its great :) love me some via
sonofthetrigod chapter 21 . 1/18/2013
Great chapter and I understand about Sirch not getting a great score it's no skin off my back.
sonofthetrigod chapter 19 . 1/18/2013
Cool can't wait for the fighting to start and please make Sirch's partner die quick I really don't like her and if Sirch gets attached to her he won't be able to kill her. That won't be good.
sonofthetrigod chapter 18 . 1/18/2013
It wasn't me was it? Who asked to kill someone specific? Because if it was I honestly don't remember. Sorry either way this is a great chapter and if you want specific kills just PM me I have some people in mind for Sirch to kill.
sonofthetrigod chapter 17 . 1/18/2013
Great chapter and in case I didn't mention this in the last chapter I wanted to review before now but I'm not allowed on fanfiction during the week. Just so you know even if you kill off Sirch I'll still read and love this story. But please if you decide to do that wait until after his romance with Nyx begins if he's gotta die I want him to die protecting her.
sonofthetrigod chapter 16 . 1/18/2013
Thanks a lot you partnered my tribute with the delusional psychopath who's probably gonna get him killed. Other than that though no complaints this was actually a fantastic chapter. Keep up the good work!
Draiads chapter 21 . 1/17/2013
Yay! I got a ten! But wont that mean im going to be targeted...?
Ali-Aislin-Yuki-Li chapter 21 . 1/16/2013
Nine sweet! These games r turnin out awezome